• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

Really need to sort this out, can't keep giving teams leads. We're not going to get top 4 unless it is sorted.

PEH and Son need to be dropped, at least PEH scored, Son did nothing.

Really need to sort this out, can't keep giving teams leads. We're not going to get top 4 unless it is sorted.

Dier needs dropping too. Been crap this season. Lucky for him the options on the bench are even more Dier (see what I did there). Couldn’t have a more appropriate last name for a footballer.

Nice to see 2 good wingbacks combining with players around them, keeping the ball, interplay, moving, crossing, being dangerous.
Kulu is exceptionally good. We need to get Kulu and Kane on the ball more, just outside their box, they are brilliant.

Deserved to win it, obviously it is very frustrating we don't start games like that and only dare to win when we're losing.

Son loses the ball or has a weak shot, he needs to do a lot more or sit on the bench for a bit.
Bissouma was nervous and unconfident.
Brentford had all the luck today, every bounce went their way.

Edit: Hojbjerg was excellent throughout and took his goal with typical calm assurance. Dier's clearance was with typical comedy; he was supposedly well trained in a Portuguese system.

Son was really poor today.
he injected pace in attack but not enough. at least 3 shots on target, but all lacking the pace needed to beat the keeper.

the whole attack 3 does not work for me. kane, son and kulu doing their own thing. at least kulu plays with doherty down the wing and into the box.
sure he headed the goal in but he also could not get on to many other crosses that perisic provided.
son shouldb't be playing when he's still got that mask on - perhaps something psychological - looks way short of form in everything he does.
absence of bentancur and his trickery and industry felt greatly. quite an unsung hero.

Someone on here said that people who called our first half/second half performances put were just churning a rhetoric......I mean everyone must now be knowing its a reality

Also it is quite obvious they let the pitch turn to brick during the break knowing we pass the ball and all they do is wack it at the gambling addict and hope for the best.

Looked like the groundsman had even gone around the pitch with a fork and cut the thing up.

Nice to see 2 good wingbacks combining with players around them, keeping the ball, interplay, moving, crossing, being dangerous.
Kulu is exceptionally good. We need to get Kulu and Kane on the ball more, just outside their box, they are brilliant.

Deserved to win it, obviously it is very frustrating we don't start games like that and only dare to win when we're losing.

Son loses the ball or has a weak shot, he needs to do a lot more or sit on the bench for a bit.
Bissouma was nervous and unconfident.
Brentford had all the luck today, every bounce went their way.
Thought Henry was alright but their guy on the other side didn’t do much? Would be great if we could get a right sided player in to help us on this front. Looks like Perisic is starting to show why we got him now though.

Genuinely cannot see how we didn’t go on to win that. Poor decision from the VAR and ref on Kane’s pen appeal - a totally different game at that point. Majority of the possession, hit the crossbar, looked the most likely to score. Unfortunately on the balance of play 2pts dropped for me today. Thought Perisic was outstanding.

Can we have Sonny from last season back please?

Decent result overall I guess. Not an easy ground to get results from, and with us seriously depleted from the WC + that shocking first half, I'm happy with a draw.

Nine consecutive games conceeding first is not a very encouraging stat though.

Back