• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

It's largely on Porro no doubt but the bad touch from Sanchez (my 4 year old niece showed more composure in the park yesterday) delayed the pass and as I say, inspires a bit of panic in an already nervy defense.
Bad touch from Sanchez?? He passed it to Porro, there was no problem until it got to Porro

The problem isn't about the CBs, it's that we have to defend so much. We should have the lions share of possession against a team like this, the rest of the team is doing fudge all to retain possession.
It's the formation and lack of creative midfielders aswell. We need to play with 3 CMs, Hojbjerg or Skipp as DM, and they can drop a bit when we are defending. Bentancur and a creative midfielder(such as Gundogan for example) would be able to keep the ball more. To play that formation we need to play with 2 CBs, but how can you do that when Romero is our only decent one. A Virgil type of player needs to be next to Romero for us to play with only 2 CBs.

Suicidal the way we invite them on to us. We really need to change things the way we try to play out of defence. We take way too long, keep passing it across the back until someone makes a mistake.They could smell blood and went fot the kill.

Their equaliser was inevitable.

Watch his first touch. He lost it under his foot and had to find the ball again.

Porro shouldn't be trying to take on 3 players in that position though.
His poor first touch didn't cause the goal. There was no danger until Porro fudged up. Anyone that blames Sanchez for that goal are just looking for anything to pin on him. I'm just surprised that nobody has somehow tried to blame Dier.

Kulu's average position, tucked inside in midfield behind Porro.

Not gonna get the best out of him there. Needs to be receiving it in same areas as Ivan

Bad touch from Sanchez?? He passed it to Porro, there was no problem until it got to Porro

I'd suggest watching it again!

It didn't directly lead to the error, obviously Porro could have just punted it or not cut inside for sure. However it's just embarrassing and I'll say a third time, the shakiness clearly affects our other defenders, it does not inspire confidence and is painful in a 3 CB system.

I want our defenders to be able to trap a ball without it getting stuck under their feet or falling over it. For that to happen, Sanchez needs to kindly fudge off.

I'd suggest watching it again!

It didn't directly lead to the error, obviously Porro could have just punted it or not cut inside for sure. However it's just embarrassing and I'll say a third time, the shakiness clearly affects our other defenders, it does not inspire confidence and is painful in a 3 CB system.

I want our defenders to be able to trap a ball without it getting stuck under their feet or falling over it. For that to happen, Sanchez needs to kindly fudge off.
I've watched it enough times

2 players he dribbled round on the edge of his own box and our players stuck a toe in and wondered why they didn’t get the ball.

Back