• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

another mistake riddled game

have all the pay rises softened the determination?

No, we just miss Toby in defense. GHod knows what's going on in attack, but Dier filling in for Toby is like replacing the Great Wall with a plastic replica - it looks alright, but it'll melt pretty quickly.

Goddamn it, another mistale from Walker.

Europa league next? Apart from a few minutes before and after thr break, we've been pretty shocking. Not much confidence, so many players underperforming, stupid mistakes. We haven't looked up for it at all.
Actually I don't mind that.
Europa league next? Apart from a few minutes before and after thr break, we've been pretty shocking. Not much confidence, so many players underperforming, stupid mistakes. We haven't looked up for it at all.
Actually I don't mind that.
Could do well in Europa, like Sevilla.
This is a good lesson about how tough the CL is

Can still get through if we lose, but my GHod we have to player better than this. Monaco isn't a tough place to go.

If we do end up in the EL though, I really hope we rest players and focus on the league

Playing at Wembley next season could be the making or the breaking of this club. We'll either be supremely comfortable there every time we rock up for any future cup final, or we'll be relegated in 2018 and never feature there again because we couldn't score a home goal against Torquay United.

Well there has to be a reason. And I would suggest that the reason is that he is left-footed and that area requires a right-footed CB. I have to trust the manager that he has the beat option in there.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
So why not on the bench?
Or when Verts was out?
If that's the reason then Pochs stubborness will cost us this season .

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Keep licking the tin Spurs, keep licking... the tin is going to pop open and we can plunge our tongue into the sweet golden nectar. KEEP LICKING

Back