• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

They've got in behind us a few times, I guess it had to count for something at some stage. Should Dier gone with Sanchez and blocked the chance of a shot/cross??

To me it’s the downside of not have Sanchez in the middle, where his pace can mop up either side.

Also Dier is better at holding players up out wide.

Seemed to work well before, not sure why we changed it.

This was always going to end badly with everyone bigging us up as favorites. We rarely do anything other than choke on those occasions.

Except we haven't choked, we've been undone by two ungiven offsides that lead to goals. Outside off that it's been pretty even.

So a goal from NOT a free kick, and a possible offisde for the throughpass to Sanchez.

But we haven't been at the races, we look lethargic and just not up for it as them. Wondering who will step up and take the lead for us ...

Well we have done it once before. But honestly can you see us getting one, let alone three goals. Who can be our Rafa,Bale and Kaboul? Eriksen,Kane and Sanchez?

Although you cant argue 2-0 is not flattering them, both goals did have a hint of offside. Come on Spurs take that as some fuel to fire yourselves up. Need to show more passion in the 2nd half, its a NLD ffs

Sissoko is an accident waiting to happen it the middle of the pitch. Bring in Winks and wake the fudge up in general.

It was coming. The amount of times they played a ball in behind Davies, we couldn’t keep getting away with it. He’s been poor as have pretty much the entire team. Sissoko and Dembele have been ok but the rest have been useless.

We’re too slow as well moving the ball and they’re getting a lot of joy pressing us high up the pitch. You can see on the kick outs that Hugo has no options where usually he has a couple. Wengers planned well for today I’m fairnes.

Kane isn’t match fit either. I’d have Son on for him.

Just about deserve to be behind, probably couldn't have too many complaints if it had been 1-0 (the Sanchez goal) because we've looked like getting caught like that a few times. The first goal was never a foul & was half a yard offside though.

Think we'll definitely get chances in the 2nd half, if we score next it's still game on.

We look sleepy. Second best. Utterly clueless. And it's showing.

There are goals in this for us, but if we play like we've done so far, we won't score. Guaranteed.

I wanted Rose on the left precisely because we needed pace on the left - we play a high line, they have fast little players, we don't have Toby, so we need pace to recover when we inevitably make errors. We played Davies instead, while also playing Trippier on the right. And it showed.

Sigh. All our fault - all our fault. Bring Rose on for Davies and Winks on for Dembele. See if we can get one back - play like a different f*cking team. Otherwise, we're going to lose 3-0 or 4-0. Guaranteed.

Offsides marginal - can't complain too much about those. Not happy about the free kick given against Sanchez though. 2-0 disappointing, but this team can still get something.

I reckon Winks in for Sissoko, push Dembele a little higher. Son on for either Kane (unfit?) or Alli (sloppy).

Must be ages since I've seen Kane looking so, well, stodgy. Some good defending from Koscielny though.

Back