• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

Then plays the ball behind the player killing the move?

It’s been a pathetic half of football.

I thought the real game might kick start Allia season, but he’s worse than before.

Is not a shock, we don’t turn up to these games

I see it as one bad touch of his away from another arse goal on counter attack

Dafuq?

Every pass to a running player has been behind them.

And I can pick out moments and say ‘every’ time he’s got the ball he’s beaten players, driven us up the pitch and is one of the only ones that looks remotely on his game.

A bit of miscommunication doesn’t change that.

I'm with you on that; only problem is that you could see that one obvious way back into this is to try to control the midfield by getting Winks on

we could get winks on, but I wouldn’t take
sissoko off, others have offered nothing

And I can pick out moments and say ‘every’ time he’s got the ball he’s beaten players, driven us up the pitch and is one of the only ones that looks remotely on his game.

A bit of miscommunication doesn’t change that.
It's not miscommunication if he's watching a player running in a straight line and plays the ball where he is instead of in front.

Back