• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

Sissoko Kane Dembele sanchez doing well and fully in

Our lack of pace in attack is so obvious compared to the other side.

I like trippier's crosses, but he's not really helping the defense today. Walker would know how to defend space better

Our high line is too high... We are not respecting sanchez and lacazette enough

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

you can’t moan about the ref when you can’t move the ball

we only have ourselves to blame, if we play at our best in the second half we’ll still win, but I don’t see much of chance of that based on the first half

We look sleepy. Second best. Utterly clueless. And it's showing.

There are goals in this for us, but if we play like we've done so far, we won't score. Guaranteed.

I wanted Rose on the left precisely because we needed pace on the left - we play a high line, they have fast little players, we don't have Toby, so we need pace to recover when we inevitably make errors. We played Davies instead, while also playing Trippier on the right. And it showed.

Sigh. All our fault - all our fault. Bring Rose on for Davies and Winks on for Dembele. See if we can get one back - play like a different f*cking team. Otherwise, we're going to lose 3-0 or 4-0. Guaranteed.

Rose ain't on the bench.

Sissoko has been an embarasment. So much breaks down whenever he goes near the ball.

By his own standards his technique is awful today. Worst player on the pitch.

You're joking. Every one of our players has been worse than him - every one. Sissoko's the only one who kept the ball for more than five seconds in the opposition half - if he's been awful, our vaunted forwards have been bloody *catastrophic*.

You’re comfortable when he gets the ball in the middle of the park surrounded by 3 arsenal players?

Then plays the ball behind the player killing the move?

It’s been a pathetic half of football.

I thought the real game might kick start Allia season, but he’s worse than before.

Is not a shock, we don’t turn up to these games

Arsenal have something tottenham does not right now... Desperation. 2 years out of the CL is unacceptable for them and maybe spurs are a bit overconfident after thumping real Madrid.

Does have a hint of “West Ham cup final” about it.

They are desperate to win. For me it will come down to what the score is when they start tiring. Been 100 miles an hour so far.

You're joking. Every one of our players has been worse than him - every one. Sissoko's the only one who kept the ball for more than five seconds in the opposition half - if he's been awful, our vaunted forwards have been bloody *catastrophic*.

If we are actually watching the same game, Ill have some of whatever you are smoking

Back