• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

This won't be easy by any stretch. Ozil and Sanchez appear to have put their dummies back in and are now finding good form. Plus i always worry about Ramsey in this fixture, who seems to pop up with a goal or assist.

Would take a draw. The onus is on them to win being at the Effeminates, it's whether we play with enough pace to counter attack them. Thinking about our recent goals there (Ade's, Bale's and Kane's in particular), weren't they from slight break away attacks??

2-2, but let's see who comes through the international break unscathed. We could potentially be without Jan and Toby yet. Plus fitness to Eriksen, Winks and Dele.

we kill their hopes with a 4-1 win
dele alli for the hatrick, eriksen's long overdue freekick goal
penalty to them from an aurier tackle

Don't like this game and can't remember being anything other than anxious before and during the matches, even when we beat them 2-0 last year I was dissappionted as it should have been 5 or 6.

I’m more interested in the Dortmund game now but that’s more because there are 8 of us going and is a jolly boys outing

We’re more than good enough to beat these and they know it

Big derbies are always an odd one for game so we will see

I fear this game. We come from thrashing Liverpool and Madrid and are/where in good form, while Arsenal have been mediocre. Reminds me of 2012. They had just been knocked out of the cup by Sunderland, and got smashed 4-0 by Milan. We where flying and everyone expected us to win. We went 2-0 up and lost 5-2. :eek:

I fear this game. We come from thrashing Liverpool and Madrid and are/where in good form, while Arsenal have been mediocre. Reminds me of 2012. They had just been knocked out of the cup by Sunderland, and got smashed 4-0 by Milan. We where flying and everyone expected us to win. We went 2-0 up and lost 5-2. :eek:
Losing here and they're just a point behind us and it blows a top 4 finish wide open, and our hopes to challenge for the title are left dead in the November rain.

A win and we open up a 7 point gap to them and start cementing a gap from us to the Europa League (bleh) places.

Massive game. Can't wait for the football to be back, but also nervous. Anxious even.

Losing here and they're just a point behind us and it blows a top 4 finish wide open, and our hopes to challenge for the title are left dead in the November rain.

A win and we open up a 7 point gap to them and start cementing a gap from us to the Europa League (bleh) places.

Massive game. Can't wait for the football to be back, but also nervous. Anxious even.

Premature to think like that. Too early in the season.

WTF are you going on about?

They are doo doo

Weak, mentally shot, rudderless. The complete opposite of us.

Sans chance of finishing above us.

Stop that nervous nonsense or Chich will be round with the custard to relax you a little :)

Back