• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

ap71g7.jpg

is the ref...

And the Gooners hate it :D

Too many pictures of phucking gooners!

Play on the counter attack and beat them like we did to Dortmund, Liverpool and Real Madrid.

----------------lloris
-------sanchez--dier--vert
trippier--------winks-------davies
---------eriksen-----dembele
-----------------dele
----------------kane

1-1 written all over it. We haven't won there since 2010 although we've been mighty close a few times. I don't know why, but I can't see us winning there, but it's probably my Spurs DNA kicking in, running in the background. I know we're good enough to win, but my mind is saying no never the less.

2-1 to us. It'll probably be a damn close game, and Wenger nearly always ups his game for the derbies - he did it when they were flying, and he does it now when they're below-par. But, for the first time in a *long* while, we are properly equipped to use just the sort of tactics that Arsenal are absolutely, catastrophically inept at dealing with, home or away - an impenetrable defense and an unstoppably intelligent forward line countering at pace.

Technically, anyway. Injuries permitting. But technically, we are now comfortable with the tactics Wenger has *never* been able to come to terms with. That doesn't mean it will be easy - it will likely be close-fought, and their players will be as motivated as ours will be.

But it *does* mean that, barring some unlikely tactical revolution on Wenger's part, we can probably reasonably imagine a victory there now. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

-------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------

--------------Sanchez--------Dier-----------Verts---------------

Trippier--------Dembele-------------Winks--------------Rose

--------------------Eriksen---------Alli--------------------------

------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Davies, Aurier, Walker-Peters, Sissoko, Son, Llorente

Dembele's fit, so he starts - bring him off for Sissoko on 60'. Rose will offer us a bit more feistiness than Davies would - which will come in handy when intimidating their players in general (as will Dembele). Aurier versus Trippier is a toss-up - I ultimately went with Trippier because I felt we could do with Trippier's excellent deliveries to start counters from the halfway line, but you could easily make the case for Trippier as well. Other than that, no major changes.

2-1 to us. Kane with one, Verts with the other (please :) ). Some effete Goon with a hairstyle entirely unsuited to his profession with their one - or Sanchez, I don't know.

Hope none of you will be watching the match with an Arsenal supporting 'friend'.

Arsenal supporters will be so caught up in the game that they'll struggle to finish their sentences. Just the same as when the game isn't taking place then.

Won't be able to see the game until Sunday, and my plan was to record it and go analogue for 24 hours.

Don't think I'll bother with that after this OMT.

Serious relegation fears now.

1-1 written all over it. We haven't won there since 2010 although we've been mighty close a few times. I don't know why, but I can't see us winning there, but it's probably my Spurs DNA kicking in, running in the background. I know we're good enough to win, but my mind is saying no never the less.

That's what I'm thinking too. We have a terrible record there but on the other hand we finally finished above them last season and the last NLD was the most dominant, one sided derby from our side I've seen in years so that mental hurdle should have been cleared. No question we have the better team as things stand, it's just whether we believe we can win there.

The last three games at their place in the league have all ended 1-1. We lost the three previous to that. I'm going for a 3-1 Spurs win.

That's what I'm thinking too. We have a terrible record there but on the other hand we finally finished above them last season and the last NLD was the most dominant, one sided derby from our side I've seen in years so that mental hurdle should have been cleared. No question we have the better team as things stand, it's just whether we believe we can win there.
That was still at our place though, which we had turned into an absolute fortress - wont be the same at The Emirates.....

Back