• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

No Dier or Bentancur but hardly a team which has mass changes ahead of the prioritised match v Marseille

You would hope that we would be able to turn over this mob?
Because Conte has said he was going to make changes, and as if we wasn’t already playing pretty poorly a mixed team seldom does well. But if you’re expecting the fans favourite Royal/Sanchez right hand side to tear it up then good luck to you. Bournemouth haven’t been bad since they changed manager btw…..

Sensible looking team giving Dier, Romero and Bentancur a rest

Shame we dont have options up top

6 changes. How many were you expecting?
And as expected despite impressing Gil doesn’t get a chance from the start. Despite Son doing naff all most of the season, Kulu and Richi injured - if not given a chance now he never will be. He will never get a chance to flourish whilst Conte is here, would rather just much defensive changes:rolleyes:….

9 defensive players picked out of 11
I’m sorry but that is a joke
We’re not away at City, Liverpool its Bournemouth

We dont have any creative midfielders.

Agreed on Royal - he's not a RWB. Sessegnon in theory is attacking, though not really shown much so far

You may call it sensible but I see any team that starts with both Sanchez and Emerson as self inflicted torture

Yeah, I agree on those two. Not my favourite players. But we dont have CBs and for whatever reason he seems to like Royal

Because Conte has said he was going to make changes, and as if we wasn’t already playing pretty poorly a mixed team seldom does well. But if you’re expecting the fans favourite Royal/Sanchez right hand side to tear it up then good luck to you. Bournemouth haven’t been bad since they changed manager btw…..

Haha my point was more there should be no excuses from Conte or the players more than who I would like to see play

Cant believe 9 defensive players..!!

Should have played 3 up top with Gil or Spence on the right.

Only real positives are a chance to see Lenglet in the middle and Skipp getting more minutes.

Looks very shaky defensively to me, not going to help Lloris confidence, I fear an other poor display, I hope i wrong.

And as expected despite impressing Gil doesn’t get a chance from the start. Despite Son doing naff all most of the season, Kulu and Richi injured - if not given a chance now he never will be. He will never get a chance to flourish whilst Conte is here, would rather just much defensive changes:rolleyes:….

Haha ignore my last message I have now seen the team

And even if you wanted to keep Son why not go 343 and take one of the defensive midfielders out and push Gil up in the 3?

Back