• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

We will come out better in the second half, put a lot of pressure on them for the first 10 minutes without taking our chances, then we will start to flag and go back to boring football before conceding in the 82nd minute.

Then pull one back in the 90th minute to give us false hope during the 5 mins of added time

Personally I think the effort and urgency is there. Just lacking quality. Son and Kulu poor, little threat from the wing-backs or central midfielders. Actually think Moura could do a job here. And hope to see Porro and Sarr at some point too.

COYS

They’re playing in a straight jacket. You could see Milan just knocking it around end of half and none of our players bar Kane are allowed beyond the halfway line. I swear I could see the Milan players thinking “if we do this for the next 50 minutes, will they ever come and try get it?”

It was like a computer game where there’s a glitch and the game just plays itself out with nothing happening.

But surely we will just pay off the rest of his contract which we will pay if he stays anyway?

So just reallocate one of the dinner ladies to be head coach for the rest of the season? Going to have to sign another manager unless we feel like going someone like Mason for the rest of the season. That screams "No belief we'll do anything" more than sticking with Conte imo.

What a sexless performance and exactly what Milan would have wanted. Only good thing is we're still vaguely in it but not if we keep on sleepwalking...

Dont agree with that at all.

Romero, Porro, Royal, Bentancur, Skipp, Sarr, Son, Kulu, Richie, Kane....that's 10 decent players. Add the Brighton version of Bisouma and Udogie coming in the summer.

Assuming we sign a GK, 2 CBs and a creative player in the summer we have a squad of 16 capable players plus some squad fillers like Dier, Davies et

Just need a manager to gel them into a team
I said the squad , not so much the first eleven.
I will give you an example :
Perisic should not be starting at lwb , Davies should be playing there after two good performances and two victories.
The manager can't do that because we have no cover at LCB except for Lenglet ,who's needed at CCB , because we've no cover there. Sanchez and Tanganga are complete liabilities and not worthy of a squad place. We are woefully short on even reasonable cover for the central defenders.

But its a manager's job to put the players into a system to get the most out of them

I dont see that we're playing at more than 50% of our potential

Yeah I don’t necessarily disagree - think Conte might at least be part of the issue.

They’re playing in a straight jacket. You could see Milan just knocking it around end of half and none of our players bar Kane are allowed beyond the halfway line. I swear I could see the Milan players thinking “if we do this for the next 50 minutes, will they ever come and try get it?”

It was like a computer game where there’s a glitch and the game just plays itself out with nothing happening.

Yes, I've not been in the 'Conte out' phalanx given we're 4th and in the last 16 of CL and til recently were looking good in the FA Cup

If we go out tonight, I'd be close to saying change now rather than wait til the summer

But its a manager's job to put the players into a system to get the most out of them

I dont see that we're playing at more than 50% of our potential

Exactly this

At the end of the day all I see are excuses for Conte "ohhh the squads not up to snuff" "The players are too young" "they cant be training well" but ultimately when he is forced to play people they prove him wrong (Gil and Co at Palace, Sarr and Skippy at Milan) and it don't matter what anyone thinks, he has what he has, if he wants to make players like PEH, Son and Perisic untouchable and not try alternatives when its glaringly obvious they are letting him down, all the maybes this that and the others mean nothing, its on him.

The endless inclusion of Son is ridiculous on the team and the lad who clearly needs a rest from the team....

Back