• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

That’s a shocking half of football. If we get through, you’d probably say that it’s an okay first half European performance but we aren’t winning this if we go out and play like that second half. The fella being paid 15m a year better shake this up because we produce another half like that and me and I’m guessing many others are going to get on the Conte Out bandwagon.

This isn’t acceptable. We’ve been pedestrian, played right in front of them with no urgency and they are there for the taking. It’s been putrid.

You could see the crowd wanted to lift the roof off the place but it’s very difficult watching that.

Every player has been a 5 or 6 out of 10 but I don’t blame them one bit for that.

Agreed. That dross isnt acceptable. I dont see how a manager earning £1m p.a. would give us less than Conte on £15m

1. I like Hoddle's thinking in suggesting we try play to the South Stand in the first half and get some early in the game

Personally I think the effort and urgency is there. Just lacking quality. Son and Kulu poor, little threat from the wing-backs and central midfielders haven’t really got forward. Actually think Moura could do a job here. And hope to see Porro and Sarr at some point too.

COYS

Well technically we are losing.

If we don't breakthrough by 55mins I'd put Danjuma on for Perisic. We have to stretch them and create holes. Our right flank isn't exactly on fire, but its far more potent than our left with none of Davies, Perisic or Son (who drifts in and doesn't really play wide) not offering any threat.

We will come out better in the second half, put a lot of pressure on them for the first 10 minutes without taking our chances, then we will start to flag and go back to boring football before conceding in the 82nd minute.

Personally I think the effort and urgency is there. Just lacking quality. Son and Kulu poor, little threat from the wing-backs or central midfielders. Actually think Moura could do a job here. And hope to see Porro and Sarr at some point too.

COYS

But its a manager's job to put the players into a system to get the most out of them

I dont see that we're playing at more than 50% of our potential

Well by the comments I'm glad I am missing it. Just to let you I am at least laughing at the comedy

Back