• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan **

It seemed to me that Milan had the ref eating out the palm of their hands from the very first minute yesterday - although you can’t always accurately assess this from the stands. For those that watched on tv: Was his performance as abysmal as I thought it was? (And no, I don’t think his performance was what got us knocked out!)

was fine, gave them more than us and didn't treat all things equally, but no worse than most refs, didn't stand out as an issue for me

Conte has a terrible record in Europe and has only won 3 cup competitions as a manager - undoubtedly a great league manager when given what he needs but I’ve been left a little skeptical over his 'winner' credentials tbh seems on paper that he doesn't excell at knockout football

More cups than Poch never the less. Poch hasn't had the same armaments at his disposal. I like both coaches. I'm less interested in the coach, more inclined to a stable setup that follows through with a plan, allowing time to see it through. Success comes from incremental improvement.

More cups than Poch never the less. Poch hasn't had the same armaments at his disposal. I like both coaches. I'm less interested in the coach, more inclined to stable setup that follows through and allows time to see it through. Success comes from incremental improvement.

don't agree with that, he's had Kane, Son, Lamela, Eriksen, Alli, Messi, Mbappe

has any manager ever had more?

I think the defence holds us back. When Conte tried to make us more expansive we shed goals galore. We are work in progress. We’re half way. I don’t think there is a doubt that Conte is a winner and has a vision on how he wants his teams to play. We’re part way along that process.
This is probably correct. The big problem with it is the man in control of the vision and process doesn't appear to want to do it anymore.

This is probably correct. The big problem with it is the man in control of the vision and process doesn't appear to want to do it anymore.

Yeah and if that is the case, so be it.

I haven't really taken much notice of what has been said. How do we know Conte isn't up for it? It could be just as club-led, even on the more stable gg it seems most fans don't want him. The club would be foolhardy to ignore the customers. Or would they?

Back