• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs west brom

Ben Davies. Could be well suited to that position. He does not have the outright pace for a wing back. but he can play on the ball, does not mind to stride forward and he is pretty good defensively.

Him and Dier both former full back / CB's suited to that position. Its Toby that is the pivot for the three.

Ben Davies. Could be well suited to that position. He does not have the outright pace for a wing back. but he can play on the ball, does not mind to stride forward and he is pretty good defensively.

Him and Dier both former full back / CB's suited to that position. Its Toby that is the pivot for the three.

Agree about Davies - he's probably better in that position that a wing back. Still think Dier is better as a DM than Wanyama though!!

Could have been 13pts behind a few ago, now 4.

It hurts but f'ck it. Come on Leciester City. And a draw at OT would be perfect. Sadly wont get any favours at Goodison

The New Pochettino-Tottenham.

Outstanding performance
What I find impressive is we are even more strong in the middle of the pitch than last season. A lot of that is down to Wanyama. The players really look like they are hungry for success this season. Hope we keep it up.

As said, we will beat them. They behave like hos when they face our rivals but come and play hard to get for us. Well Poch and the boys werent having it.

Well done boys. Solid result. 4-0 to the Spurs. Hope all is well with Jan. Congrats to Kane on being a father and the hat trick. I like how Poch used Alli to distract West Brom.

Next game - Emirates Marketing Project away. It will be a very tough game.

What a Team performance, you know I was kinda glad when they focused on Alli and his goal scoring exploits - Kane just stpped up and reminded everyone who is chasing the Golden Boot.

Everyone on song, how we want it, what has always been missing in previous good teams we had, on a consistent basis. Oh and building from the back.

Best GD ? Best scoring and defence, at this point

I tell you what, I wish we'd stop with this overly defensive 3 at the back with Wanyama and Dembele infront. We're only scoring 4 goals a game, when will Poch learn?

Any news on Vert's injury?

And well phucking played boys, very impressive all round performance today!

0 shots on target for WBA, just like Swansea

19 goals in 6 league games

The downside is, now they might start talking us up and be included in the title race with United

Back