• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs west brom

I tell you what, I wish we'd stop with this overly defensive 3 at the back with Wanyama and Dembele infront. We're only scoring 4 goals a game, when will Poch learn?

Any news on Vert's injury?

And well phucking played boys, very impressive all round performance today!

Love it. Always frustrates me when people confuse formations with strategy.

As said, we will beat them. They behave like hos when they face our rivals but come and play hard to get for us. Well Poch and the boys werent having it.

Well done boys. Solid result. 4-0 to the Spurs. Hope all is well with Jan. Congrats to Kane on being a father and the hat trick. I like how Poch used Alli to distract West Brom.

Next game - Emirates Marketing Project away. It will be a very tough game.

Certainly will be a very good marker. They, currently, havent done well against the Top 6, but they seem to be clicking into gear right now. I would take a draw if you offered it me now and chalk off another tough away day

Come on you Swans
Come on you Foxes
Come on you Toffees
and the other pair can batter each other into a draw

I thought Eriksen was going to say "we could have scored more in the first half, but Harry's finishing was crap...!", as Kane was standing next to him holding the match-ball.

Come on you Swans
Come on you Foxes
Come on you Toffees
and the other pair can batter each other into a draw

No favours off Swansea. Draw at best with the help of the new manager bounce
Leciester might force a draw, but I see Chelsea bouncing back with a win
Everton are hit and miss, again draw at best
United v Liverpool, all outcomes have a bonus to them. United win is good as Liverpool lose ground. Liverpool win is acceptable as United drop back and the Mourinho w#nkathon eases, but ideal outcome is the draw by far, and yes, lots of red cards and injuries would do fine

Wow, what a game.
4-0 against this bogey team. Could have scored a few more.
We were absolutely wonderful.
The intensity, pace & passing - a joy to watch

Must run now. Have a bunch of spurs mates watching.
Tuskers are flowing, and I am firing up the BBQ

Enjoy your afternoon guys. We are really enjoying ours. :)

Wow, what a game.
4-0 against this bogey team. Could have scored a few more.
We were absolutely wonderful.
The intensity, pace & passing - a joy to watch

Must run now. Have a bunch of spurs mates watching.
Tuskers are flowing, and I am firing up the BBQ

Enjoy your afternoon guys. We are really enjoying ours. :)
I'm sorry for Kenya that you aren't in the AFCON, but I am so happy that Wanyama is with us. He is immense.

Man, Pulis-led West Brom rub me up the wrong f*cking way. That Rondon challenge on Toby left me f*cking fuming, even though Toby got up again afterwards.

Thankfully we annihilated the drooling, dim-witted c*nts and sent them scampering back to their dripping underground cave network at the Hawthorns, else I'd have been properly angry that we hadn't avenged those sorts of things.

What a game by the lads. First 45 minutes were magnificent - we pressed them so high and so hard that some f*cker booting the ball into the stands in desperation actually constituted West Brom's most forward-thinking moment of the half. We dropped off for the middle twenty or so minutes, but came through it all right - and then Kane finally determined that he wanted to properly mark his newfound fatherhood. And the elements, West Brom and the world just took a look at him menacingly stepping up to the plate and said "Nah, not stopping him in a million years, so might as well sod off".

Rose and Walker were phenomenally good, Toby, Dier and Jan were completely untroubled, Hugo had nothing to do but *still* managed to look icy cool saving Rondon's offside shot from close range, Wanyama looked brilliant when in possession, Dembele was a machine, Eriksen was relentless and utterly superb. Alli and Kane were both constantly menacing, although Alli's 2-goal-a-game streak finally ended.

But what a game, and what a performance. The sort we bloody needed against these c*nts after only winning one in seven against them while they meekly rolled over for every other c*nting team in the league.

GHod, that felt good. Great game, lads. Great game, Poch. Well done.

good thing kane got a couple more. i was really unhappy with his finishing, especially when west brom came out attacking in the 2nd half. good thing that intent fizzled out as quickly as it began.

Brilliant. The most dominant performance I remember watching, probably in decades. Over the moon with that today. Vertonghen's ankle is a worry, but we can't let that take away from the display, and you'd have to say the small mercy is it would have been worse if it had been Alderweireld again.

More than a routine win when you factor in the bogey side element - hitting our stride just at the right time

Glad I forked out for that on Stubhub now. In the Beehive now having a celebratory beer. Hours until my flight, it might get messy!

Yid Army!

Brilliant. I nearly got 2 last night, gutted I didnt do it now, but Jan is just too long until the next payday

Back