• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Looked fit enough against Cheltenam, tired a bit towards to the and was replaced by Carroll for the last few minutes. There's nothing about him in the team news so I guess he's fit to play
Doh, forgot he played against Cheltenham. Hopefully Rose will get another start tonight.

Agree about Charlie, we're lucky to have a quality player like him as a backup.

I've never been 100% comfortable with Corluka's lack of pace, but Walker's overall game has other disadvantages, ie. his crossing is brick and tends to like to dribble when he shouldn't. Main problem with Corluka now is he isn't fit and wants out because he can't get into the team. I don't get how players like him and Kranjcar can seemingly get so unfit.

Adebayor just tweeted have to give it our all tonight so I am guessing he will be playing those that wanted a first team side that looks like it might be the case not that I agree with it, hope there is a blend of regulars and reserves

I don't mean this an abusive manner but fudge you! Charlie played through injury with painkilling injections, he put his body on the line for us and has always given 100%. You'd think after Walker's abscent minded display against Emirates Marketing Project that we good use an experienced quality defender like Corluka once in a while.

It's amazing, imo he has been one of our best RB's in years and a key contributor in our getting fourth, a couple of bad games (mainly because of a lack of competitive football imo) and all of a sudden he's a brick player. Don't understand this attitude with some fans...Jesus....

100% agree with you on this. Corluka has put in much better performances for us than Walker ever has.

Full Backs tend to see a lot of the ball in the modern game. They're one of few players that get time on the ball.
Walker hasn't really the passing ability of a top Full Back. Corluka has.

Walker has played too many minutes this season. And it showed against City.

Henry Winter @henrywinter Reply Retweet Favorite ?À Open
#thfc: Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, Rose; Van der Vaart, Parker, Livermore, Modric; Defoe, Adebayor.

Henry Winter @henrywinter Reply Retweet Favorite ?À Open
#thfc subs: Lennon, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong, Kranjcar, Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Pienaar.

Adebayor needs to play. He hasnt played for two weeks:

My team:

Friedel
Walker- kaboul-bassong- rose
pienaar-sandro-livermore-kranjcar
----adebayor---defoe

I've never been 100% comfortable with Corluka's lack of pace, but Walker's overall game has other disadvantages, ie. his crossing is brick and tends to like to dribble when he shouldn't. Main problem with Corluka now is he isn't fit and wants out because he can't get into the team. I don't get how players like him and Kranjcar can seemingly get so unfit.

I don't agree with this at all. More often than not he sends in very dangerous, whipped balls. I can't believe anyone would rate Corluka over Walker. That's insane to me tbh. Vedran plays like a 60 year old way too often. He was such a huge weak link for ages.

I don't agree with this at all. More often than not he sends in very dangerous, whipped balls. I can't believe anyone would rate Corluka over Walker. That's insane to me tbh. Vedran plays like a 60 year old way too often. He was such a huge weak link for ages.

He mostly sends them in 50 feet above everyone's heads.

Surprised Luka, Rafa and Scotty are playing. Very, very strong team tonight, no excuses.

To be fair we really need to win this competition in the near future. We haven't won it for over 20 years. City are out, Liverpool or United will be out by the next round, good chance for us to have a good run. I for one wouldn't have been happy if we had played as weakened team and lost.

Back