• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs stoke

If nayenezgani was a Stoke player, who would he be?

• Total voters
---------------lloris
walker----toby----vert-----davies
----------dier-----wanyama
---sissoko-----alli------eriksen
--------------Janssen

Lamela in for Alli if available.
Lamela is with Argentina and playing on Thursday, so it's unlikely he'll start.

Lamela's coming back late from his international commitments, no? Don't think he'll start, given that reality.

------------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

Walker------------Toby--------------Verts--------------Rose/Davies (if Rose really did pick up a knock against Slovenia)

---------------------Dier-------------Wanyama----------------

Son-------------------------Alli---------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Subs: Lopez, Wimmer, Davies/Trippier, Carroll, Sissoko, N'Koudou, Janssen

Should be a fairly open game - Stoke are now at the stage where where they have too many (arguably) lazy flair players to really sit back and play two banks of four. Son in for Lamela because of Erik's late return from international duty - Sissoko and N'Koudou can provide pace and power off the bench if necessary. Bish, bash, bosh, 3-1 Spurs.

Apparently we have nothing to worry about. The ref (Anthony Taylor) will fudge Stoke over good and proper.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/260253/ref-shaft-week

haha made me chuckle TBH, I am pretty sure none of them were watching when we got Foy (Hoy)'d up there in Stoke a few years back.

Two handballs missed (one in particular, Shawcross, where he basically caught it on the actual line), the world's least offside goal ever (Adebayor) given as off, Kaboul sent off for a joke second yellow... one of the worst performances from a set of officials that I've seen.

haha made me chuckle TBH, I am pretty sure none of them were watching when we got Foy (Hoy)'d up there in Stoke a few years back.

Two handballs missed (one in particular, Shawcross, where he basically caught it on the actual line), the world's least offside goal ever (Adebayor) given as off, Kaboul sent off for a joke second yellow... one of the worst performances from a set of officials that I've seen.

That one was just insane. I've never been as mad at a ref before (except for perhaps when Pedro scored from the halfway line).

That game was a travesty. Actually can't recall any worse refereeing performances than that horror show.

Lamela's coming back late from his international commitments, no? Don't think he'll start, given that reality.

------------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

Walker------------Toby--------------Verts--------------Rose/Davies (if Rose really did pick up a knock against Slovenia)

---------------------Dier-------------Wanyama----------------

Son-------------------------Alli---------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Subs: Lopez, Wimmer, Davies/Trippier, Carroll, Sissoko, N'Koudou, Janssen

Should be a fairly open game - Stoke are now at the stage where where they have too many (arguably) lazy flair players to really sit back and play two banks of four. Son in for Lamela because of Erik's late return from international duty - Sissoko and N'Koudou can provide pace and power off the bench if necessary. Bish, bash, bosh, 3-1 Spurs.

Hugo is back! Wonder if Poch will still put Lopez on the bench?!

Which avatar should nayenezgani get for losing us this game?
  1. Charlie Adam
  2. Charlie Adam
  3. Charlie Adam
  4. Charlie Adam
Where is the Don't Know button. No survey should be without one.

I did think we might buy Charlie Adam and deploy him as a kind of Tactical Charlie Adam weapon, late on in games.
Whereby he was unleashed to wreak physical havoc on the opposing team. Thus weakening their squads and improving our prospects over the season.
I am become Charlie Adam, the destroyer of other teams' best players.

Let's attack them from the get-go. No more of the double DM until 70th minute before subbing one out.

---------------Vorm----------
Walker--Toby---Jan--Davies
-----------Alli---Dier-------
--Sissoko---Eriksen---Son--
---------------Kane-----------

Hugo is back! Wonder if Poch will still put Lopez on the bench?!

Really? Given Vorm's excellence against Liverpool, I'm not really fussed either way if we give Hugo another week to get back up to speed - but if he's fit, I imagine he goes in the team and Vorm goes to the bench. Which probably means no Pau.

Back