• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs stoke

If nayenezgani was a Stoke player, who would he be?

• Total voters
Anthony Taylor you fudging gonad*less little clam.

Get hit by a van.

Let's see if we can help Harry Kane now cos he hasn't scored for a bit.

I want Adam on to maim some of these Spurs players

why can't Charlie Adam get a game?

I'd be sending on some players to rough up these fudgers now. Ref had set the tone in the first half, this is just dismal now

Nice of us to get Kane's season up and running for him.....

If he was playing for England he would have missed it. clam.

Jansen is basically jerking off as he ran on the pitch.

Everyone wants a goal.

They are literally toying with our midfield. fudging laughable.

Could be worse. We could be West Ham.
Every cloud and all that :)

yet another absolutely bizarre and hopelessly biased performance by the match day officials - is there a vendetta? are they incompetent ? or- are they just plain corrupt ?

Do you know, Spurs are a bloody brilliant side, they are good to watch, they are so good that they were playing with us at end like a cat toying with a mouse, they have spent zilions of pounds and have a good manager, just like Emirates Marketing Project. They basically ripped us apart. End of. Still not a happy bunny!

The Hughes era is over, of that I am certain. He will walk I reckon. Not sure when, but soon.

"Do you know, Spurs are a bloody brilliant side, they are good to watch, they are so good that they were playing with us at end like a cat toying with a mouse, they have spent zilions of pounds and have a good manager, just like Emirates Marketing Project. They basically ripped us apart. End of. Still not a happy bunny!"

Really?

"Do you know, Spurs are a bloody brilliant side, they are good to watch, they are so good that they were playing with us at end like a cat toying with a mouse, they have spent zilions of pounds and have a good manager, just like Emirates Marketing Project. They basically ripped us apart. End of. Still not a happy bunny!"

Really?

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/pre...tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

ha ha, their net spend over the last 5 years is 12 X ours

Really?

Like Emirates Marketing Project is the bit that got me - they spend money frivolously we count the pennies brought in. They've also spent what we spent this season on one player at a time. I think there is a huge misconception out there that spurs spend money because they don't consider the players we sell

Absolutely no justification for Arnie's yellow. Abysmal refereeing!
They really have it in for us don't they....
Spurs player dives against Whelan, they get a free kick.
Stoke player gets fouled, play on. Then Arnie dives, yellow card.
fudging referees
sick.png
This one is really good:D :
No but he was just trying to avoid the contact and his momentum carried him. It was no attempt to con the ref

Stoke fans could be the biggest fudging idiots in the EPL. You can hear it in the way their home support groan and carry on.

Referring to Hughes' reign as an 'era' makes out like they've enjoyed some golden age under Sparky.. What a deluded bunch of moaners.

not sure why MotD were so impressed by whelans long ranger, there were 2 stoke players stood offside right in front of Hugo, had it gone in it would have been disallowed

Had a really enjoyable chat with a Stoke fan on the way to the ground from the car park (not often you can say that about away fans). For me thats how it should be. He and 6 others had driven up from Weymouth, and do so regularly, now supporting Stoke that is some commitment.
Tbh he was telling us before ko they would lose, although I am not sure he thought it would be 4-0 again, but still, he wasnt even confident of them getting a draw. It appears they are doing some ground improvements next season, filling in one corner to the right of the away fans adding approx 1500 to the capacity.

Re: away games,even though they only pay £30 like us all their fans are getting free travel too. He also said Bournemouth charge £20 for away fans, although whether that will apply to our match in October is another matter

It was good to be able to have a chat with a rival fan. Wish it happened more often, we are all football fans at the end of the day.

Much better yesterday, the first 15 minutes we were sluggish again but Stoke never really gave Lloris any problems. Walker ( again) was outstanding and it was good to see Eriksen play well and shut up some of the moaners, Son took both goals well and i hope its a sign of him proving what a good plyer he is.

Kane is still struggling and is quite some way off his best but hopefully that goal will give him the confidence to return to how we all know he can play ( it was funny really because before he scored he had a air shot at the first cross), our defense played well and for me Toby was our MOM.

Much better yesterday, the first 15 minutes we were sluggish again but Stoke never really gave Lloris any problems. Walker ( again) was outstanding and it was good to see Eriksen play well and shut up some of the moaners, Son took both goals well and i hope its a sign of him proving what a good plyer he is.

Kane is still struggling and is quite some way off his best but hopefully that goal will give him the confidence to return to how we all know he can play ( it was funny really because before he scored he had a air shot at the first cross), our defense played well and for me Toby was our MOM.

Our slow starts are a bit worrying, but our counter-attacking is awesome. For 10 mins of the 2nd half was a little shaky, but once that 2nd went in it became a case of how many

Our slow starts are a bit worrying, but our counter-attacking is awesome. For 10 mins of the 2nd half was a little shaky, but once that 2nd went in it became a case of how many

Agree on both points, however i feel we are still not at our best but once all the players get settled in we will improve on the first point.

Spot on.

MOTM Eriksen :cool:

Back