• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

I hate this natural width ******** that gets spouted on here. You don't need two out and out wingers to provide width. We could play Chadli on the left and have natural width ASLONG as you have an attacking fullback behind him, like Rose. One of the best partnerships at the club, it's just a shame Rose got injured when he did and Chadli then dropped out of the team. Must be awful to have Vert at left back behind you.

Let's see what Dembele is like with the shackles off. I bet he will be in the box tonight more times than he has been in all the prior EPL games this season put together.

Not sure the shackles will be off when he only has Siggy for support in the there!?
Unless we're thinking f**k it, 442 all out attack against a side where it could potentially work and Timmy ends up looking like a genius

Not sure the shackles will be off when he only has Siggy for support in the there!?
Unless we're thinking f**k it, 442 all out attack against a side where it could potentially work and Timmy ends up looking like a genius

You don't need a "ball-winner" at home to a club like West Ham. Dembele is strong on the ball and off it. Quite surprised he plays though as he put in one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a footballer in the history of the game against Liverpool. But he has a ball player in Sigurdsson next to him playing in what some people regard as his best position as a "Lampard"

I hope he doesn't line up like this in the league. Imagine that midfield against Arsenal's 4 AM's playing in the hole

He wouldn't. Because you'd need a ball winning midfielder against Arsenal and that is where a fully fit Sandro comes in, but as he is injured he doesn't get the start today.

If they play with the same game plan as last time, we need all the attacking players on the pitch we can have.

Personally, I would pair Sig with Holtby, who works better with Defoe IMO.

JD will score but think soldado shoulda played with ade although JD and Ade will be productive tonight
Hopefully we will score more than 2 tonight but more importantly I hope we play well.

Ade and Soldado for me for the Soton game as well. I think it will be an awesome combo.

Sherwood has had two days to prepare for this game so you can hardly blame him for keeping it simple. If he keeps it like this in the longer term though I would be really concerned.

Hopefully we will score more than 2 tonight but more importantly I hope we play well.

Ade and Soldado for me for the Soton game as well. I think it will be an awesome combo.

I think with how we are set up with playing out wide with wingers, Soldado would have been best. Sig will be the passer ala Hudd spraying it about... Dembeles will be to defend far more.

Im intrigued but excited.

I hope he doesn't line up like this in the league. Imagine that midfield against Arsenal's 4 AM's playing in the hole

But it's NOT Arsnl in the league. It is a desperately poor Wet Spam side ravaged by injuries and suspensions. We need to be positive from the start.

Sherwood has had two days to prepare for this game so you can hardly blame him for keeping it simple. If he keeps it like this in the longer term though I would be really concerned.

But there's huge case that Levy wanted to see 2 strikers and thats what he's getting.

Should be an interesting one.

Width in Lennon and Townsend, however the backups for their positions just aren't wingers in the same sense. Adebayor back up front, has to be him partnering Defoe or Soldado really if we're going two up top.

Let's see how Siggy does in the centre of midfield too, not somewhere we've seen him play very often.

A 4-4-2 is fine for a game or two, but as a permanent tactical formation we'd have to make a decent number of changes.

Back