• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

So you guys cry out for new players every summer but are over the moon when you see the team without the new signing? Eriksen, Soldado and Lamela should start every game. They are the future! How could Lemela get use to english football when he plays one game then aren´t even on the bench for the next 3-4?

Tbh Eriksen is just back. As for Soldado, this is clearly a sign there could be a hard times ahead for him...

So you guys cry out for new players every summer but are over the moon when you see the team without the new signing? Eriksen, Soldado and Lamela should start every game. They are the future! How could Lemela get use to english football when he plays one game then aren´t even on the bench for the next 3-4?

Agreed. Too many fans happy with average.

So you think the best idea would be to split up a winning team (team playing well) to introduce a player who isn't?

For me, you play with a star player and stick with him regardless. Man Utd threw Ozil in their, Emirates Marketing Project stuck Silva in their, Chelsea played Mata from the start. I remember Essien being absolutely dog**** in his first season yet they contineud with him and he became a star. Players have slow starts, dropping them and hardly playing them at all won't help.

I agree. Lamela needs to be played. In my opinion, we need him to realize his potential in order to take the next step as a club. You can't pay that much money for a player and not play him.

How flat does that midfield look! I can't see where the creativity is going to come from. I can see Eriksen and Lamela definitely being derided as flops, being sold and flourishing elsewhere next season.

Good line-up. Excited just by the fact we're playing 442.

I said all along our 451 was fine away but why didnt Avb turn to an easy 442 at home I'll never know. You dont need to be a tactical genuis, one that holds the midfield, one creative, two flying wingers and Defoe will score the goal next to a big guy.

The most difficult for us has always been away from home which Avb got spot on, just dont know what he was trying at the lane...

I honestly think we'll struggle to pass it around. Only player who can pass it to the required degree is Siggy.
I think its a very old fashioned run down the wings and cross it to a big man approach.

Maybe that's why we're 7th? ;)

We're 7th because their have been teams simply better than us. Emirates Marketing Project have a billionaire squad filled with attacking vibrant talent and they haven't waited long to bed any of them. Chelsea the same, better team and better squad, didnt take long to introduce the likes of Hazard, Mata, Oscar when they first arrived and they're reaping the rewards. Arsenal the same.

How flat does that midfield look! I can't see where the creativity is going to come from. I can see Eriksen and Lamela definitely being derided as flops, being sold and flourishing elsewhere next season.

It's looks like a midfield Saudi Sportswashing Machine would have.

I don't agree about Soldado. You gots to play Defoe against WHam, you just gots to. JD WILL score tonight.

JD will score but think soldado shoulda played with ade although JD and Ade will be productive tonight

Exciting team, will be interesting to see how we line up. Hopefully the players will be well up for this.

Probably Sigurdsson as a central midfielder, first time for us from kickoff I think, I don't think it's his best position, but against West Ham I think it could work. Need Dembele to have a properly good game next to him though.

Great to have Rose back, happy about the cb pairing.

COYS!

Exciting team, will be interesting to see how we line up. Hopefully the players will be well up for this.

Probably Sigurdsson as a central midfielder, first time for us from kickoff I think, I don't think it's his best position, but against West Ham I think it could work. Need Dembele to have a properly good game next to him though.

Great to have Rose back, happy about the cb pairing.

COYS!

Like the positivity.

COYS.

Back