• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

Could have guessed it would be the typical English 442

I wonder will be get out numbered in the middle of the park. Kinda doubt it as West Ham might just sit back.
It will be interesting to see how much Defoe and Ade tract back if needed.

This. Lamela should be introduced when the team is playing well. So far we haven't been.

So you think the best idea would be to split up a winning team (team playing well) to introduce a player who isn't?

For me, you play with a star player and stick with him regardless. Man Utd threw Ozil in their, Emirates Marketing Project stuck Silva in their, Chelsea played Mata from the start. I remember Essien being absolutely dog**** in his first season yet they contineud with him and he became a star. Players have slow starts, dropping them and hardly playing them at all won't help.

Are you genuinely excited by the line up?

Personally I'm glad we havent got a defensive midfielder in their for the sake of it and I am glad we have Rose back and Adebayor is starting, but it's hardly exciting. That line up would not get top 6 in the Premier League, too many borderline good players. Hardly any top class in their at all.

We need to get back to playing football. Then we can introduce some star quality.

So you guys cry out for new players every summer but are over the moon when you see the team without the new signing? Eriksen, Soldado and Lamela should start every game. They are the future! How could Lemela get use to english football when he plays one game then aren´t even on the bench for the next 3-4?

Good line-up. Excited just by the fact we're playing 442.

I said all along our 451 was fine away but why didnt Avb turn to an easy 442 at home I'll never know. You dont need to be a tactical genuis, one that holds the midfield, one creative, two flying wingers and Defoe will score the goal next to a big guy.

The most difficult for us has always been away from home which Avb got spot on, just dont know what he was trying at the lane...

Personally I'm glad we havent got a defensive midfielder in their for the sake of it and I am glad we have Rose back and Adebayor is starting, but it's hardly exciting. That line up would not get top 6 in the Premier League, too many borderline good players. Hardly any top class in their at all.

I am more excited its 4-4-2 with a true attacking midfielder moreso than the individual players but think there is plenty of quality to cause West Ham problems

So you think the best idea would be to split up a winning team (team playing well) to introduce a player who isn't?

For me, you play with a star player and stick with him regardless. Man Utd threw Ozil in their, Emirates Marketing Project stuck Silva in their, Chelsea played Mata from the start. I remember Essien being absolutely dog**** in his first season yet they contineud with him and he became a star. Players have slow starts, dropping them and hardly playing them at all won't help.

Lamela is lacking in confidence at the moment. Don't dent it further by playing him in a struggling team. Bring him on at home at 2-0 up with 20 mins to go. Let him find his feet slowly and gain confidence with a goal or two. That way we will get the best out of him.

Man U, man C and Arsnl weren't exactly struggling when they introduced their star players.

Maybe that's why we're 7th? ;)

Back