• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sheffield United ***

That was a big call to take Donley out of the academy team to be on the bench.

Devine back probably helped the call, but could have backfired.

I hope Moore and Donley get some game time

Anyone know how soon after the games finish they get added to those sites like fullmatchesandscores?

Why so quiet in here, this is a huge game to ensure we stay above the Cheats (who just spent EUR100m they don't have on the best Brazilian talent ever ever forevs)

F*ck those cheats, even if you prefer netball to football, everyone hates a cheat.

COYMFSzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I admire your confidence lads.
This is fragile Spurs.
Expect the unexpected calamity.
In the last couple of months Sheff Utd drew with Fulham Bournemouth Cheatski and lost heavily to a load of other teams.

It is very possible for Spurs to mess this up. We need total focus and commitment or we'll come unstuck and end up in the Vauxhall Conference Europa Johnstones Trophy.

And you called me "neggy" lol

Coys!

Hmm I've "watched" every game for 20 years and now my streams go down?
If anyone has a good source, it would be much appreciated

Back