• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sheffield United ***

I'm looking forward to another away day on the trains with the kids for this one - 8 of us going -- do have a nagging doubt that we couldn't feck this up, could we?

If we play like Tuesday we will murder them - COYS lets have a nice positive end to the season and beat them 8-1 after all this nonsense

But wouldn't be better for them to have tougher games and us play in easier competition, I've been wrong all along I'm cheering on Sheffield, I want to be one of the flock, it takes so much stress out of supporting Spurs when you want them to lose.
That would be a ridiculous position. Against City it wasn’t. A (hopefully) once in a lifetime set of circumstances.

I was reminded of the Ally McCoist quote by someone yesterday. Asked if he was taking a penalty for Rangers in the last minute of a game, and he knew that scoring it would hand Celtic the title, what would he want to happen? He said he’d want to miss.

Despite what the media said this week, our fans reacted in the same way that any other club’s would have if presented with the same circumstances.

Not on tele it seems.

Emirates Marketing Project & Arsenal, obviously, Liverpool - Klopp good riddance and Chelscum??

That would be a ridiculous position. Against City it wasn’t. A (hopefully) once in a lifetime set of circumstances.

I was reminded of the Ally McCoist quote by someone yesterday. Asked if he was taking a penalty for Rangers in the last minute of a game, and he knew that scoring it would hand Celtic the title, what would he want to happen? He said he’d want to miss.

Despite what the media said this week, our fans reacted in the same way that any other club’s would have if presented with the same circumstances.

Some of our fans. Like some of other teams fans.

There would be the same discussions aswell.

I can’t work out why British fans can’t choose to watch any PL game on television that they want on the last day of the season.

Helps to explain why most sensible people have moved to a dodgy stick.

Probably because the pl clubs don't want it. Keeps ticket prices high.

A mate of mine who’s a Celtic fan and a Gooner (fudger is from Harlow but claims he’s Scottish) was giving me brick for Tuesday. I asked “are you seriously telling me that if you boys played Aberdeen and you winning gave Rangers the title, you’d want Celtic to win.”

“fudge no,” was his response. “We played Hearts a few years ago and Hearts winning made sure they finished second and Rangers finished third so I cheered for Hearts.”

Like I said I'm joining the flock I want to be supporting a club with small time fans who have no idea about sportsmanship just eaten up with hate and envy.

Like I said I'm joining the flock I want to be supporting a club with small time fans who have no idea about sportsmanship just eaten up with hate and envy.
Football is built on fierce rivalry; always has been . Without it the game would be rugby union, were opposing fans sit together in the stands congratulating each other on how well their opponents are playing.

Last edited:
Football is built on fierce rivalry; always has been . Without it the game would be rugby union, were opposing fans sit together in the stands congratulating each other on how well their opponents are playing.

And that's a bad thing? I've grown up with many friends who support Woolwich and have had no problem with it, we both want to out achieve each other and rib one another at times but nothing like the toxic feelings at present, I've always looked as football as a game and like all games if you cant accept losing is part of it you shouldn't participate.

Back