• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sheffield United ***

And that's a bad thing? I've grown up with many friends who support Woolwich and have had no problem with it, we both want to out achieve each other and rib one another at times but nothing like the toxic feelings at present, I've always looked as football as a game and like all games if you cant accept losing is part of it you shouldn't participate.
Well, you’ve got your feelings on it all and I’ve got mine.

Thankfully normal service is now resumed for most people; these threads, and the world, have moved on…and without us having played any part in helping Arsenal become champions. :D

I think Spurs fans should move on from the previous match. It was a no-win scenario in the eyes of opposing fans. No point in bothering about it. I am happy the players gave it a go. I am unhappy at the quality of our forward play. I hope we have a person who can play ST instead of Son.

I think Spurs fans should move on from the previous match. It was a no-win scenario in the eyes of opposing fans. No point in bothering about it. I am happy the players gave it a go. I am unhappy at the quality of our forward play. I hope we have a person who can play ST instead of Son.

I agree on this specific match/weird moment, you're absolutely right, but I hope that everyone takes the time to think about what Ange was saying. It is a really important point IMO...

It’s that simple
Games done
Ange learned something’s
Win tomorrow

Would have loved for nothingt to be riding on this tomorrow and we could start Scarlett upfront with Son on the left, but as we still need a point I see Ange starting Son upfront.

Would keep the same backline for usre

Why is it all the end of PL season games kick off on a Sunday?

I could have sworn that 10 years ago this was not the case and that it ended on a Saturday.. But I googled it and seems I was wrong and that its been this way for years?

We really need to go for it tomorrow. Not sideways passing, after you Claude, trying to walk it in. Have shots, get it across the box, dare to try that through ball, always front foot, always seeking a killer pass, never thinking about saving your 90% pass completion and of course, TRACK THE RUNNERS FROM MIDFIELD FOR ONCE.

I could have sworn that 10 years ago this was not the case and that it ended on a Saturday.. But I googled it and seems I was wrong and that its been this way for years?

Traditionally, games kick off at 4pm on a Sunday, probably why they have picked it.

Everyone is in the same slot and nobody has the advantage of knowing exactly what result they need to leapfrog someone in the final placing.

There is a blackout of games 15:00 on a saturday. They want the games on tv.

If Ange can get a rocket up their arse like Poch did about playing last game of the season lazily v the toons, we will win. Otherwise it's just more work and recriminations.

GHod we have got to win, we are more than good enough #COYS

I am sick of all the flimflam about losing to City has stopped Arsenal winning the title. They could still win it. The fact is we have been on a really bad run only scraping a win against a relegated team in our last few games. It really would coin the phrase "sexy" if Arsenal win the title today and Chelsea end up above us.
COYS please dont do it to me

I was thinking about an exception for the final day.

The again, what's the issue with it being on Sunday?

Craig_j was just asking why it's on a sunday.

So some of the games it can be televised. The broadcasters can also flip between games to show goals.

Hmm not sure if you girls noticed, but we just beat Cheatski in the Academy thread.
Still 90 minutes until kickoff, grrr too much beer drunk already today... why is it SO LATE in the weekend FFS... gonna go and get another beer.

Back