• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs SomeDodgy Mancs

The capitulation to Emirates Marketing Project a couple of weeks ago wasn't actually a bad performance overall. In that game it was really just 3 pieces of really poor defending from Perisic that cost us.
I came on here to say similar;
At City's rented ground, at 2-2 Perisic had a shot from close range, it sprang off Rico Lewis' shin and hit the bar. Shortly after, they had a shot from close range which hit a defender and flew into our net.

At our beautiful ground, at 1-0 Mahrez had a shot from close range, it twanged off the bar. Later a very good shot hit Dier on the thigh and flew over our bar.

People always react massively to the final score. Both of our performances were good. Our home game was better, but those 4 deflections above had a MASSIVE impact on the outcome.

At City's rented ground, at 2-2 Perisic had a shot from close range, it sprang off Rico Lewis' shin and hit the bar. Shortly after, they had a shot from close range which hit a defender and flew into our net.

At our beautiful ground, at 1-0 Mahrez had a shot from close range, it twanged off the bar. Later a very good shot hit Dier on the thigh and flew over our bar.

People always react massively to the final score. Both of our performances were good. Our home game was better, but those 4 deflections above had a MASSIVE impact on the outcome.

It was when Dier didn't put that into his own net that I started to believe it might be our day.

But that's the nature of big games (when you do compete), does the moments within the game go for/against you?

Back