• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Milan ***

I reckon between now and the end of the season we are going to score at least 3 goals in a game to stand any chance of winning

Obviously wanted us to get through, but also came into this thinking it was a free hit

Last 16 had to be our aim as a min for the CL this season. We're not in the top 8 teams in Europe this season. Anything beyond this round is over-achievement

Son just wants too much time on ball. Don’t know why he’s starting. Got robbed in midfield luckily come to nothing.

I'd say that we just need to limit goals against. Hard to win the tie tonight, but could lose it (eg if we go down 3-0). Losing by 1 goal is far from a disaster
Why?
Milan have never beaten us and are in poor form
We should have a real go at them
Does need players do not make basic errors…. Again
I mean that was so weak from Romero

Back