• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Milan ***

Speaking to someone on the train to the stadium who said it was being reported that Kane had a niggle. I haven’t seen anything about that? He’s starting so presumably all ok?

Personally I am treating this season as a write off now, just too many things conspiring against us. Therefore my concern about getting ‘results’ has switched to looking at what players can show something for the rest of the season. Therefore I’m very excited mainly for Sarr and also Skipp to have more opportunities and show what they can do for the remainder of the season. They might not be perfect, and will fudge up at times but I’m sure they will do great and lead the way for the Spurs of seasons to come with or without Conte….

Just realised this is on BT. Anyone got a decent river site that I can try ahead of kick off? Thanks

Richarlison must be getting frustrated.

Good that he's not voicing it though if that is the case

Went to watch Milan at the San Siro in August, a pilgrimage after all those years of watching on Channel 4.

They was quite rubbish to be fair, Tonali a big disappointment, Rafael Leão is far and away their best player. I'm expecting a 2-0 win for them. Origi brace.
Tonali is the one I'm worried about. When he's on it, he's a phenomenal player. Would love him at Spurs. Him and Bentancur would be mustard!

Other way around for me. We need better build up play, which needs a passer at the base of midfield. Skipp can break things up in front of him. It's the same as we play with Hojbjerg/Bentancur where Bentancur generally plays a little deeper
I'm not thinking of anything so fancy as build up play and passing.
These 2 kids should keep it very simple; get the ball to the older players and then get back in position. No clever passes, just 10 yards to a full pro.

Back