• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Milan ***

Feel our season is going to fizzle out. Not that it ever got burning brightly.

Not looking forward to Sunday. A loss to them and think it might be time for Conte to go. We look blunt up top and look shakey at the back.

City was great but it was a port in a storm. We been bang average this season and don’t see it changing under him. We’ve lost alot of games this season.

Next 3 matches.

West Ham's Cup Final - we are a better team, but we wont be able to match their tenacity, they will be totally up for it. Can see a draw
Chelsea - do we ever beat them at home anymore in the league?
Sheffield United in the Cup - this could end up like Middlesborough last season. A Championship side playing well and we cant match their desire to win.

After that, Wolves away might give us a chance to get some pride back.
But if fail to get past Milan and dont beat Forest I see Conte going at that point.

I doubt we will be playing Soton on Mar 18th as that is FA Cup 6th round day and they have Grimsby at home.

So with the International break, it is possible we could have no game from March 12th until Everton on 1st or 2nd April. That's a decent length window to bring a new man in

Next 3 matches.

West Ham's Cup Final - we are a better team, but we wont be able to match their tenacity, they will be totally up for it. Can see a draw
Sheffield United in the Cup - this could end up like Middlesborough last season. A Championship side playing well and we cant match their desire to win.

But if fail to get past Milan and dont beat Forest I see Conte going at that point.

I doubt we will be playing Soton on Mar 18th as that is FA Cup 6th round day and they have Grimsby at home.

So with the International break, it is possible we could have no game from March 12th until Everton on 1st or 2nd April. That's a decent length window to bring a new man in

Jesus, pass me the Prozac, Radiohead album and razor blades.

I put the chances of Conte not being Spurs manager til the end of the season at less than 10%. Probably a good bit less than 10%

Next 3 matches.

That could be a bleak run of games. Just don’t see any joy from that little lot.

Mind you there’s no joy in watching the muck football we play anyway.

Mind you there’s no joy in watching the muck football we play anyway.

True, but assuming we have a decent summer window (and we've had 3 good windows in a row), then if Conte is still our manager next season then pressure is really on him to deliver. No excuses then

So either we are reasonably competitive next season, or we get a new manager

Got away with it a little tonight. All to play for in 3 weeks

We need to drop Son asap. He's been awful for months. Why on earth Conte keeps picking him is beyond me

All that said, we're not going to win the CL so PL points are arguably more important

Son better than Kulu tonight. Carried the ball well. Pauses too much around the box tho.

With out missing players, that was a decent performance and result.

Next 3 matches.

Jesus Christ man, lighten up. Such a negative take, every single time. I knew this post was from you before I checked who posted.

This was not a disaster by any means but it also is nothing more than the staid predictable approach we have attacking-wise to every game. It is all just so meh unless one of the front 3 decides to turn it on. If that doesn't happen then we really have nothing. I don't see any attacking patterns, at all.

Plus points were Sarr and Skipp, and a reborn Royal. Fair play to Royal as he is showing very good character to turn around what looked like a Spurs career nose dive. A bit Sissoko like really. Conte should employ one (or both) of the two young CMs more often. They are more than able to step up and should be trusted. Sarr in particular looks ready to go to the next level.

Son's form is a massive concern, except to Conte it would seem. If you don't employ a meritocracy then the 'backup' players even when called upon will question the whole point of it. This is a managerial faux pas on Conte's part IMO.

Anyway, we can turn this around if we have a good day the next day. They are not that good.

True, but assuming we have a decent summer window (and we've had 3 good windows in a row), then if Conte is still our manager next season then pressure is really on him to deliver. No excuses then

So either we are reasonably competitive next season, or we get a new manager

Honestly hope he’s not here next season. Had enough of the muck I’m watching.

Without doubt, the team doesn't create much but he has no idea when to release the ball and struggles to compete simple passes.
yep...a bit odd,he played a cracking through ball in the World cup...I think he needs to take a look at his game carefully and work out what he's doing wrong. He is very weak when receiving the ball.. loses it too early!

Back