• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Bale should take a hint, 5 yellow cards for diving

Two of which are utterly ridiculous decisions. Think it's time AVB starts to put pressure on referees in the media, before this nonsense gets out of hand. At least book him when he's actually diving, FFS!

Thank GHod I didn't spend the best part of £100 and 5 hours going to this chod - what a crap game

Maybe the half time cheerleaders will raise the crowd

i for one am glad we won't have Bale against Everton. Class player, but never ever does well against Everton. Means we can have Ade up top and perhaps someone like Siggy or Dempsey on the left. Dembele, Sandro and perhaps Carroll in midfield.

Games like this, which are like home games, once fullham are back in position they are deep and compact. There is no joy going straight down the wing. We HAVE TO play more forward passes through the middle - then wide - to stretch the opposition. Too easy for them to defend at the moment.

GHod this is dull

Maybe there is some incredibly deep tactical nullification going on, but there just aren't any chances...

I'm mainly wondering whether I should get myself some cheese avec crackers to go with my Merlot

Posh, moi?

Back