• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Tony Gale commentating, why oh why oh why oh why

His anti-spurs agenda is massive, he fudging hates us..

You honestly wouldve thought Fulham had 70% possession and 20 attempts to our 0 the way he is going on..

and Bale, so 2 fouls in 2 games on him and booked in both, great stuff, still the way he goes over doesnt help him, he is a marked man now

some of the criticism a bit ott. its not like were playing against the dog and duck is it. fulham away is a tough match. dominating possession, just need to vreate a bit more.

You honestly wouldve thought Fulham had 70% possession and 20 attempts to our 0 the way he is going on..

and Bale, so 2 fouls in 2 games on him and booked in both, great stuff, still the way he goes over doesnt help him, he is a marked man now

Didn't look like he was fouled against Liverpool tbh but haven't seen todays incident.

The half was poor, but we started well. Was really pleased with our passing in the first 10 minutes. But Foolham drop deep as soon as we get the ball. We're too slow on the counter, and they are prepared for us with plenty of men on the wings. We're not exploiting the space in the middle when they double up on the wing. But its a tough game. A Modric like player instead of Sandro in the middle is what we need for this game. Is Carol on the bench?

Carroll is on the bench ahead of Huddlestone.

Tony Gale should be ashamed of himself (we know he wont be). He is so anti-Spurs, he doesnt even seem to bother hiding it. Complete c#nt

Of coruse we won't win this game. Whenever a team offers us a chance like Chelsea have today, we fudge it up.

1. Pass and drive through the middle when they drop deep
2. Finish the chances - we won't get many until we score - Fullham playing like the away team.
3. Get Ade on - doh
4. Might be a game for some guile from Carol if he's on the bench?

I see you made the scoresheet in Scotland today matey

why do the commentaors hate us that much? I'm not english so i do not know them

It's Tony Gale dude... he's ex-West Ham, as well as a West Ham fan through and through. as a player he was a journeyman pro who even when we were mediocre wouldn't have got close to even getting in a Spurs squad... I think he's very bitter, pathetic, and it comes across in his nonstop digs at us.

Luckily, my river is flowing like the Niagara falls... but I don't have commentary :)

Its embarrassing to listen too.

Back