• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Bale should have finished that. Dempsey should have hit the target in the first few minutes too.

it's alright. most of our goals come in the second half as well as the ones we concede..

At this rate this games going to be last on MOTD with 2 minutes of footage.

Come on Andre get us going!

Another 45 minutes of my life I will never gave back. Even years ago when we were "REALY" brick, it was never this mind numbingly boring watching Spurs.

Fux sake

1 shot on target

From Defoe on 44' from 25 yards, about the softest shot ever

Dire

Another 45 minutes of my life I will never have back. Even years ago when we were "REALY" brick, it was never this mind numbingly boring watching Spurs.

i for one am glad we won't have Bale against Everton. Class player, but never ever does well against Everton. Means we can have Ade up top and perhaps someone like Siggy or Dempsey on the left. Dembele, Sandro and perhaps Carroll in midfield.

Bale is NOT suspended against Everton

He has 5 bookings in all competitions this season (including the Europa League), but only 3 of them has been in the PL or Carling Cup

First 10 minutes were good than Fulham started closing us down and pressing all over the pitch.
Naughton was been terrible passing wise. If I see another one of those hoofs down the line to the Fulham left back..

The half was poor, but we started well. Was really pleased with our passing in the first 10 minutes. But Foolham drop deep as soon as we get the ball. We're too slow on the counter, and they are prepared for us with plenty of men on the wings. We're not exploiting the space in the middle when they double up on the wing. But its a tough game. A Modric like player instead of Sandro in the middle is what we need for this game. Is Carol on the bench?

Back