• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

Confirmed

Lloris fit, but Vorm, Vertonghen, Aurier, Dele, Eriksen and Dembele out.

Guess it will be this lineup then (4-2-3-1):

Lloris - Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose - Dier, Winks - Moura, Lamela, Son - Kane

Bench:
Gazzaniga, Davies, KWP, Wanyama, Sissoko,Llorente + some youngster

I'd be amazed if we went in with 3 AMs behind Kane. I think that formation is a struggle without Dele as he is strong in possession and winning the ball back even though he is an AM.

I'd expect 433 with any 3 of Dier, Wanyama, Winks, and Sissoko, or 3421 with Dier dropping back and Wanyama in with Winks in midfield.

Either way its frustrating that we are missing so much quality against these.

At least when we get hammered, we have plenty excuses. This OMT travesty being the most important one.

Tactical shuffle??

Sexy-Jeff-Goldblum-GIFs.gif

We are going to get ruined.

It’s tough enough with our best players in, but the players we have out means it’s going to be a long night.

Don't we have to get something from the game to stand a chance of qualifying? That may pull a performance out of us. 2-2

Against Huddersfield our ball retention was horrendous, we just kept hacking it away, no calmness to pick a pass.
Against Barca this could prove our undoing, give those lads the ball and you won't see it again until kick-off.

These injuries are strangely growing by the day.
I’m glad we play tomorrow or might run out of players.

Back