• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

Yes it was and the ref let them get away with, fans talk about refs in todays game but that display by the ref was the worse i have ever seen.

That was without a doubt the most infuriating and dirt display I ever saw at the Lane. I was in the Park Lane that night and the atmosphere second-half was tense and angry. Hodd spent the first-half hurdling. I think other than the equalizer, Perryman’s foul got the biggest roar of the night!

Yeah...revenge! I want it!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

For many years I would see CL fixtures juxtaposed with El fixtures and it felt horrible to see the Goons playing Barcelona and us playing Quarabag. And this week, it's the reverse. Feels good. Very, very good.

But Arsenal used to lose 5-1, and we would laugh at them. That felt good. I hope that hasn’t switched over too.

I remember when these OMTs were almost sacred. You’d have to have planning permission, with carefully drawn out team sheets, fixture date and news, and a sprinkle of custard, before you’d even get a chance to post one OMT a season, and that’s if you were lucky.

Now we have someone who was at fault for our unbeaten start to the season coming to an end, who has stepped forward to post the biggest CL post this season.

Chancer! I like the bold style and swagger, but caring about reputations. 2-1 win for us. Alderweireld and Son to score.
I had a plan for this one! A good one too. After all, I did the Real Madrid one last year. But then @glorygloryeze comes along with yet another spectacular failure of an attempted OMT. It's a disgrace I say! Disgrace!

Tottenham confirm Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Mousa Dembele, Jan Vertonghen and Serge Auirer will miss tomorrow’s clash and Saturday’s Premier League match at home to Cardiff.

Confirmed

Lloris fit, but Vorm, Vertonghen, Aurier, Dele, Eriksen and Dembele out.

Guess it will be this lineup then (4-2-3-1):

Lloris - Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose - Dier, Winks - Moura, Lamela, Son - Kane

Bench:
Gazzaniga, Davies, KWP, Wanyama, Sissoko,Llorente + some youngster

Confirmed

Lloris fit, but Vorm, Vertonghen, Aurier, Dele, Eriksen and Dembele out.

Guess it will be this lineup then (4-2-3-1):

Lloris - Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose - Dier, Winks - Moura, Lamela, Son - Kane

Bench:
Gazzaniga, Davies, KWP, Wanyama, Sissoko,Llorente + some youngster

Bad news, but that's still a very decent team. Eriksen hasn't really been in form for us so far this season. We'll miss Dele for sure, and Jan is a big loss, but ... time for the stand-ins to shine!

Bad news, but that's still a very decent team. Eriksen hasn't really been in form for us so far this season. We'll miss Dele for sure, and Jan is a big loss, but ... time for the stand-ins to shine!

Oh, come now. That's a team which has little hope of keeping the ball away from any half-decent side. Messi is going to skip through it with utter glee.

Dier could move to a back three with Wanyama alongside Winks, and then we'd be less likely to get completely tonked. At least then Son would be on the bench and able to come on for Lucas or Kane.

Last edited:
Also Jan and Dembele should have a nice excuse to miss internationals and will therefore get a big rest ahead of wham game.

Awful news. Ruined my day.

Also feel a bit for Gazzaniga, who must've been relishing the chance to play in a big match for once. Tbh, Lloris back is the least of the positives given how Paolo's been playing.

Eriksen, Dembele and Alli missing however. Oh dear. Please someone tell me how we successfully transition the ball from a shaky defence into our attacking line??? And no, Winks isn't the answer (yet).

Tactical shuffle??

Back