• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

Lloris
Tripps
Sanchez
Verts
Davies
Dier
Sissoko
Lamela
Eriksen
Son
Kane

Dembele and Winks to come on and play keep ball when we have the lead.
Moura to swap in for Son when he tires to keep running the channels.

IIRC Sissoko had one of his best games for us against Real Madrid, maybe top level Spanish opposition is his forte?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but terrible OMT. Just terrible.

IIRC Sissoko had one of his best games for us against Real Madrid, maybe top level Spanish opposition is his forte?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but terrible OMT. Just terrible.

it's exactly the kind of OMT that brought us so much success a few seasons ago

recently we've forgotten who we are, too much showing off, it's good to get back to basics

it's the effort in here on the day that determines the outcome

Is there any school of thought that suggests, given their recent run of poor(er) form; the fact they're away to the second seeded team in the group; and have already got 3 points on the board, that maybe just maybe Barca might sit back and play on the counter, happy to take a point??
And that they’ll play the kids to rest their obviously tired team?

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Dembele, Rose
Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Lamela, Son

Wanted to get Llorente on the bench but there's no room for him!

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Dembele, Rose
Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Lamela, Son

Wanted to get Llorente on the bench but there's no room for him!

Like this but I'd swap Son for Lucas.
Lucas is a bit of busy fool ATM.

Old folks outing of some sort. Tea, scones, skullduggery, jingoistic frothing. Maybe bingo. They aren't big on Argentinians.

Doesn't sound like much fun to me, especially in brum. Maybe they should broaden their horizons a bit, get a pensioner group discount on Eurostar to Paris, or better still Brussels.

Doesn't sound like much fun to me, especially in brum. Maybe they should broaden their horizons a bit, get a pensioner group discount on Eurostar to Paris, or better still Brussels.

Nothing to stop them from booking a flight for next year if they like it, either.

Messi started on the bench as Barca drew with Bilbao this weekend, after losing to bottom club Leganes in midweek. They won't be going easy on us.

This is why we try to get in the CL to play teams like this, owe them one, I remember the night we drew 1-1 with them at WHL, Clem let a 40 yarder through his fingers and they kicked lumps out of us, was one of the most cynical displays of fouling I've ever seen.

Back