• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

Early I know for me, but in for hernia op tomorrow
So
View attachment 3192

told surgical team I want to be out the watch the footy tomorrow!
Priorities sorted!​

Hey good luck Stephen my brother had one two months ago and my Dad is having a hernia op right this moment!

Took my brother a long time to heal Although it was also an in-patient operation, best wishes for your recovery.

COYS.

Good luck mate... the discomfort afterwards isn't nearly as bad as the condition! Just watch the cheering

Are there any players that people would be interested in taking off Swansea?

I haven't seen enough of them to really know, but that central defender they have, mawson, have looked good when I've seen them. Would love to get siggy back. Even poch admitted it was a mistake to sell him.

Early I know for me, but in for hernia op tomorrow
So
View attachment 3192

told surgical team I want to be out the watch the footy tomorrow!
Priorities sorted!​

Groin or stomach ?

The worst bit about my hernia op was the constipation afterwards Also, make sure Mrs H is around to help you off the bed when you need the loo!!!

Hope it all goes well.

4 at the back pick themselves, Dier and Dembele in the middle, Son and Eriksen wide, Dele behind Janssen. If this is played, its crucial that Eriksen and Son support Janssen, one attacks the other covers.

Wanyama and Sissoko on the bench. Would be great to see Edwards next to them, but seems unlikely.

Last edited:
Groin or stomach ?

The worst bit about my hernia op was the constipation afterwards Also, make sure Mrs H is around to help you off the bed when you need the loo!!!

Hope it all goes well.

Groin! Constipation! I'm a slave to my bowl :cool:

So nervously pumped this morning already! Im finishing work at 1pm and then a short train journey to Swansea with 20 close family and friends who are all Welsh and MASSIVE Spurs fans. We'll all be in the Spurs end :)

If anyone is getting a train down, right opposite Swansea train station is the grand hotel pub, we'll all be in there from 3pm having a drink and singing our heads off. All in good jest, we're not chavs :) enjoy Wales lads, it won't be raining for once haha!

We'll have too much for them tonight, all over the pitch. #COYS

Back