• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

We are not going to win the league - just ain't going to happen as far too much ground to make up. 2nd would be a massive achievement so let's concentrate on bagging that.

I think this will be a really tricky game and I wouldn't be surprised with a draw.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We are not going to win the league - just ain't going to happen as far too much ground to make up. 2nd would be a massive achievement so let's concentrate on bagging that.

I think this will be a really tricky game and I wouldn't be surprised with a draw.

Aim for first, miss out & get second then. Why be so defeatist?

Realistically, no, not gonna happen. But a city win on Wednesday and a win for us at swans and it's just four points, maybe a bit of panic creeping into the Chelsea camp etc.

Most likely won't happen, but there is definitely still a chance. :)

All I want from this match is a win and no more injuries.

Last edited:
I think we'll need to score three to win this one, after goals from Sigurdsson and Tommy Carroll. I predict 2-2.

If Wanyama's fit I'd start him with Dembele at DM, with the usual back 3. Eriksen, Dele and Sissoko in midfield with Janssen up front. Sonny to come on for either Sissoko or Janssen, depending on how it goes. Another chance for GKN or Onomah to come off the bench?

If not, it'll be a back 4 with Dier partnering Dembele in the middle. Still Janssen up front, as I reckon the Swansea defence is vulnerable to a bit of a bruising. Then Sonny coming on to rip 'em a new one.

Not at all defeatist, but we all saw what happened last year when we started to think the league might be on. Better to be realistic about what we can achieve this year and focus on that.

For me the aim for the title and the "realistic aim" is essentially the same at this point. We should try to put ourselves in a position where if Chelsea slip up we're there to take advantage. If we do that and Chelsea don't slip up (or don't slip up enough to make it count) we still reach our realistic aim.

The chance of winning the league is a small one. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have that as one of our aims. What happened last year was mainly after the league had slipped away from us. Leicester were impressively consistent up to that point and us talking about having the title as our aim didn't hurt us.

Back