• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

No, not trying to defend the second half performance, but switch the keepers around and we get at least a draw.
If we had a top class keeper we'd probably still be in with a chance of top 4 even though we are mostly brick this season.

Hypothetically switching players around to fathom a multiverse result which goes against reality against fudging Brentford without Toney, that is absolutely where we're at.

• Referee gives ball to Brentford
  • Brentford score
Although Ben Mee Feigns Injury could be a documentary series, pretty sure it was Skippy who gave the ball to Brentford for the third one.

Bet the "awards" will be a joyous occasion. Hope Lev's not handing any of them out.

Spent half the game passing around the back..if we don't know how to move forward and penetrat how can we set up attacking movement ..anyway I disagree with some comments about a decent manager coming in and changing things with these players. That's impossible surely..conte and moriniho couldn't
So how in gods name can anyone else. The players we have just can't hack It.
First half we created a load of chances and were cutting through them regularly but couldn't finish them off so the ability is there, just need to do it consistently. A decent manager should be able to get us nearer to that consistency.

FROM THE GUARDIAN:

90+6 min: Tom emails in

Just confirming what I’ve just witnessed in case my tv set isn’t working:

• Spurs have the ball

• Brentford have a “head injury” following Ben Mee’s heading the ball

• Referee stops game

• Brentford score
Anyone got any opinion on this?

Yes. It makes little difference to us being brick.

I honestly cant see anybody sorting this out quickly. Whoever comes in wont get who they want, just 'make dos' I fear we are going back to pre-Jol days, finishing bottom half for a few seasons.

We had our chances a few years ago, and we did not 'kick on' It's starting to become depressing

Decent managers can install a new system, attacking and defensive, over a pre-season. We do need some fresh blood a proper system changes a lot. Add a decent keeper probably adds 10 points

FROM THE GUARDIAN:

• Spurs have the ball

• Referee stops game

• Brentford score
Yeah I noticed that, very strange.
Maybe the ref thought Mee was fouled? He seemed to be very pro-Bees today.

FROM THE GUARDIAN:

• Spurs have the ball

• Referee stops game

• Brentford score

I must admit I did wonder how come Brentford got the ball from that. Could have made a difference, 1-2 going into 9mins of added time, who knows?

Spent half the game passing around the back..if we don't know how to move forward and penetrat how can we set up attacking movement ..anyway I disagree with some comments about a decent manager coming in and changing things with these players. That's impossible surely..conte and moriniho couldn't
So how in gods name can anyone else. The players we have just can't hack It.
The people who think we have a good side are delusional. It's been this way for 4 years and yet people still have this crazy hope. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

It's just highlighting how poor our keepers are this season. In every single game this season we've had the weaker keeper by far.

Oh yeah I agree with that, apologies if that wasn't clear but the pertinent question is how it has come to be. If for example Real Madrid have a miles better keeper than us it's easier to swallow but we're talking about Brentford.

Back