• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

I cannot believe how insipid we were after half time. In the first five minutes I was screaming for the defence and midfield to up the tempo, but no, let's just keep making five yard square passes back and then across and we let them in just as we have let all the other sides back into games. fudging hopeless. Of that lot only about four deserve to be the team next season.

At least there's still hope of Forest beating Arse to officially end the title hope today that I can watch as I have sky but I'm almost glad I didn't have to watch this brick.

Against anyone with anything to play we've been toss post Conte. A 1 - 0 against Palace means fudge all.

Keepers the difference again between the two sides. Raya with a couple of brilliant saves, Forster letting in two saveable shots.

New manager implementing a new system will improves performances massively

Add 2 keepers, a CB and creator and we'll look a lot better

That's still a lot to do

System worked fine in the first half where we looked good and dangerous. Problem was, as is often the case with some of our players, is that when we are doing well arrogance and complacency sets in. Once you lose that urgency it's almost impossible to get back.

Back