• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT....Saudi Sportswashing Machine Rovers V Tottenham Hotspur.... OMT

I think your profile pic says it all to be honest.

Winks is meant to be nearing fitness, if he and Dembele are available then Sissoko is on the bench at most.

I hope you're right Nayim but like I said Winks picked up that injury about 3 years ago, so I'd be cautiously optimistic about him at best.

Hopefully the signs are good on his rehab and the decision not to sign a central midedielder makes me think surely he's on his way back - eventually.

The profile pic says more about the individual who interfered with my personal account than me, that's for sure!

I wasn't able to post during the game, so I came on here to rant about Aurier and Sissoko.

The dream team, nailing down the right hand side with a sublime mixture of poor control, terrible ideas, woeful positioning and brainfarts.

ATROCIOUS

If Spurs want to get the most out of those two, we should kill them both, put them in a blender and let Harry drink it as he seriously needs some pep.

And what did Moura do? SFA - but of course exempt from any criticism. At least Sissoko was only denied a goal by an outstanding save...

New season, same old, same old...

And what did Moura do? SFA - but of course exempt from any criticism. At least Sissoko was only denied a goal by an outstanding save...

New season, same old, same old...

Actually didn’t think that any of our players were particularly good today. Saudi Sportswashing Machine were first to every second ball, our passing and decision making was off. Thought Sissoko did ok. Good shot which was well saved, held on to the ball reasonably well.

I hope you're right Nayim but like I said Winks picked up that injury about 3 years ago, so I'd be cautiously optimistic about him at best.

Hopefully the signs are good on his rehab and the decision not to sign a central midedielder makes me think surely he's on his way back - eventually.

The profile pic says more about the individual who interfered with my personal account than me, that's for sure!

Towards the end of the season before last wasn’t it? So maybe 18 months ago (and he has played since).

That Kenedy looked decent. That said, how many years has he spent in jail? Based on his tattoos, it must be quite a few years!

I thought we looked rusty, the only players who played well for me were Lloris, Sanchez, Verts, Davies and Alli. Dembele was good when he came on and we have to hope he is first choice this season. Without him doesn't look great.

Dier was quite good but as usual switched off and let them flood at us. I think he is a player we could upgrade on. It is hard in our team but a top central midfielder would be nice.

Eriksen was really terrible, worse than Sissoko (not quite as bad as Aurier). Moura was quiet, didn't seem on the right wavelength (sure that will come). Kane still doesn't look fit.

Sanchez is such a brilliant pure defender. He reminds me of Terry or Vidic in that way. Not the best on the ball but the pairing with Verts is perfect as he brings that.

Actually didn’t think that any of our players were particularly good today. Saudi Sportswashing Machine were first to every second ball, our passing and decision making was off. Thought Sissoko did ok. Good shot which was well saved, held on to the ball reasonably well.
That’s the point, Sissoko was no better or worse than most of the others on the pitch. But guess whose thread is bumped straight after the game. Like GGG said, the Sissoko bashing is getting a bit tedious....

Thought we did ok, passing wasn't great and half our team looked off the pace, especially Eriksen and Kane. Lloris was our best player I think. Thought Sanchez was a bit dodgy on their goal but he got better as the game went on. I think Aurier is a liability as a defender, but he is a technically decent player as his cross showed. Sissoko is Sissoko, struggles with the technical side but does a job, gets up and down. I don't see him getting too many games ahead of a fully fit Winks or Wanyama. Thought Dele had some bright moments.

Result wise, it's a great result. This was a tough fixture, Saudi Sportswashing Machine unlucky not to get a point but we'll take it!

Back