• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

I agree. He's excellent at whipping the ball in. Good player.

Hoolahan has been in and out of the team. The coach doesn't seem to trust him totally, but on his game he's a dangerous little player.

COYS

That 'little' you appended there has been the bane of his career all his life: I really like Hoolahan, but he's been tossed around repeatedly in both England and (shockingly, given their absolute lack of quality players) Ireland because of his stature. I guess I like him because he epitomises the struggle that physically slight, technical players have to go through to fashion a place for themselves in football across the Isles.

Anyway, good he isn't playing.

Badger%20web%20version%20(Tim%20Matthews).jpg

Sticking this here before this OMT leads to a heavy defeat.

COYS!

Now THAT was proper pressure. Didn't let them clear it, didn't let them clear it again, surrounded them, kept it in there, Son really nice take and pass, squirms to Eriksen and the KEY thing is he keeps it down and across the keeper so the rebound will come out into the middle... and no surprise at all that Alli is the guy snaffling up the chance, he makes the right runs.

Brilliant play, really like that controlled pressure.

That 'little' you appended there has been the bane of his career all his life: I really like Hoolahan, but he's been tossed around repeatedly in both England and (shockingly, given their absolute lack of quality players) Ireland because of his stature. I guess I like him because he epitomises the struggle that physically slight, technical players have to go through to fashion a place for themselves in football across the Isles.

Anyway, good he isn't playing.
Spot on .

Norwich are dire, we really have to dig out something special to lose this.
Our players are getting two yards of space on every corner, Norwich just doesn't look bothered.

The cats in my cat videos must think they are MC Hammer...there's a lot of stop hammer time going on.

Back