• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Unlucky there. We have to hammer these, that Norwich defence looks totally lost.

Definitely this. I wouldn't be shocked if their squad was ill, Norwich are looking awful tonight whereas we are looking sharp and full of threat.

The way we control games now is impressive. Norwich are not doing too well, but will get chances. We're not as clinical as we might be in the final third - the one weakness in our game maybe?

A 2 goal lead by HT would be sensational.

That's been a problem this season, dominating but failing to kill off games and we end up drawing them.
As said previously, need to be more ruthless and clinical which will allow us to take off key players early.
Norwich really are woeful at the back.

That's been a problem this season, dominating but failing to kill off games and we end up drawing them.
As said previously, need to be more ruthless and clinical which will allow us to take off key players early.
Norwich really are woeful at the back.

Definitely true. Very few games this season have we looked the worse of the two teams. Yet, we've consistently dropped points when we ought to have won the game. Hopefully that was merely a part of the learning process for the squad. I love how vocal our fans are tonight, as always!

Calm finish, get in.

It seems that after years of never getting penalties, this season seems to be going some way to make up for it.

Bassong is having a mare tbh.

As a whole though, I think the Norwich midfield and attack have pressed us well and we have looked to go long a lot because of it. Son and Alli are more direct players than Lamela too so we are seeing less one touch stuff between the lines. It's not been a good performance from us though.

Back