• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

They actually try to play football and attack their opponents instead of having everyone camped inside their own penalty area. It's the sort of thing that's supposed to work in our favour.

Oh yes i agree, if they come out and properly attack us it can only work in our favour, give Eriksen room to pick a pass and Alli and Kane the space to make runs in behind their defenders.

Since they have only just let in 5 goals at home, I'd expect Norwich to be quite defensive tonight. They would take a point from this game imo.

After Lasagnagate, we should be well overdue playing a team full of sick players.

Unless it means our players fall sick, that is.

Easy peasy. Just kit our side out in masks. You know, for germs and that.

e5b175c0ebb146add4115ad11dd17b3c54b3c02524f5fad02c1fd97ecec2fd09_large

After Lasagnagate, we should be well overdue playing a team full of sick players.

Unless it means our players fall sick, that is.

haha just our luck if that happened!

Only just realised this match is today...this brick match thread doesn't even include kick off time.

A win tonight could put us second (if the gods are nice)

I'd be extremely happy with just a win or us and a loss or draw for Leicester... we'd then be either 2 or 3 points off the top.

Norwich have been so bad recently that I reckon they'll be tougher than anticipated. Lets just keep winning - COYS!!!

I fancy 1-3 tonight, think Norwich are there for the taking and the only thing stopping us is our own level of application.

These are the matches we have to win if we want to stay in the title race. Norwich are just 2 points above relegation zone and have lost their last 4 matches in all competitions. Normally we would get complacent against teams in such shyte form. Let's hope we can be ruthless for once ! We do have a poor record at Norwich in recent years, drawing 1 and losing 2 of our last 3 matches there. Hope we can get much better result there this time. After going on the training cum holiday in Spain, let's hope we have come back with the mentality of a team fighting for the league title.

Any team update yet ?

Hope we will turn up with the right team mentality and get the all important 3 points !

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Alli, Eriksen, Son; Kane

THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela

Norwich: Rudd; Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, Tettey (c), Jarvis; Naismith; Mbokani

SUBS: Ruddy (GK), Martin, Jerome, Hoolahan, Redmond, Bennett, Odjidja

Here is our starting line-up at Norwich -
Lloris (c),
Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose;
Dembele, Dier;
Alli, Eriksen, Son;
Kane
Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela

Bet Chadli is a touch gutted after scoring two Saturday and his cameo at Palace, and a little surprised Trippier didnt keep his place. Rest of the team almost picked itself

Back