• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Forest

was he prone to these daft, reckless acts at BHA? I dont remember him doing that when he was with them.

I only ever really noticed him when he played against us, and he looked like a beast in those games...or did we make him look that good????

It was a challenge worth going for he just got it all wrong

A Rodri just shoulder tackles him and takes the yellow.

His first reaction was to go to go in with a tackle, which aways runs a higher risk

Not great, it's going to be interesting what happens when everyone is back.

And now we can relax and watch the weekend unfold. Can see any of the Top 4 dropping points, maybe Villa if anyone at Brentford. So we pull further ahead of United, stay 4 ahead of T@@n.

Any unexpected draws will be taken gladly as would a shock win

Wondering if having used the concussion sub he now has to be out for a week.
Next game isn't until next Saturday, so that's more than a week. I don't know the rules, but if it's seven days, he should be fine (unless he's proper injured, which won’t surprise me).

It was good to hear Ange talk about fine lines and not wanting players to stop playing they way he is asking them to play due to cards.

Correct

And maybe 5 or 6 before we see both of JM and VDV

I really hope our new man has been doing some deals in the background already and get some new blood in during the the 1st few days to bolster the squad ready for United and filling some gaps during the African and Asian Cups
If JM and VDV are both back training with a ball as has been reported I'd say they should be back for the Utd game in mid-Jan. That would mean only three league games before they are back.

Back