• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Aston Villa***

The last bit is bollox if we're honest. The first bit - who would come in with 10 games left? Rednapp?

I don't really know what you're getting at tbh you seem to think i wanted Conte binned off as you keep asking and I've told you that i didn't unless there was some sort of plan - so to stop fudging asking me a question you already have the answer to

Last edited:
Agree with most. He bought that penalty. Keeper doesn't touch the ball. Harry trails his legs to draw contact. It happens all the time. It's a pen but we don't like it. But it goes both ways.

We've been through this before and nothings changed - i wouldn't have binned him off for Stellini & Mason dream team but I'm pretty sure he forced the issue by not returning to duty.
If you believe that story.

Nothing has been confirmed officially either way.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Looks to me like he's actively leaving his foot to touch into the keeper, could easily avoid him, but you know, worth it when we get a pen - but I don't think it should be.
Of course it should be. Kane got to the ball first and the keeper slides in not touching the ball, pen all day long

Kulu > richarlison.

Bissouma...can't wait! We've been starved of some guile in the middle.
Does Bissoma provide guile? I've always kind associated guile with creativity and an overall control of the game.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Of course it should be. Kane got to the ball first and the keeper slides in not touching the ball, pen all day long

I'm happy we got it, but would be mad if someone pulled that against us, so I can understand the frustration from Villa.

Back