• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, we scared them. When they win the title and we're in the Europa League, I'm sure they'll remember how scared they were for fifteen minutes against us.

Doesn't matter in the end. Much like it doesn't matter what the excuses are for losing nine semi-finals in a row, not signing anyone for 18 months, and so on, and so forth.

What matters is the result. And we have thrown it away, yet again.

It's grimly amusing, in a way. We are in a battle against our nature, which we always lose. Football's hilarious losers, always shooting themselves in the foot, never winning anything.

You could sell the story as a sit-com and make millions. Only Fools and Horses, perhaps. :p

That makes a change coming from you, you are normally more positive.

Been saying for a while now Hugo should be our second choice keeper. That was a truly awful mistake yet again in a big game.

That was bottling. Missing ten chances to win the game, then losing to a schoolboy error from your captain. What is that, if not classic Spurs bottling?

Every team knows this. Pressure us, we will bottle it.

We staved it off for a few seasons, but it's back.

So not taking our chances and making errors is bottling? I thought that was just bad football. Otherwise bottling is the norm for many teams rather than being reserved for Spurs, as seems to be the narrative.
It’s a term bandied about far too much. We lost. Not good.

The encouraging thing was we didn’t get trounced and but for lack of clinical finishing (yes, Dele and The New Didier Zokora was ™️) we would have won. I’m sure there will be some melting on here and many bottling comments (MODS, WE NEED A MODIFIER FOR THE B WORD), but there were a lot of positives today.

There were a lot of positives. We were excellent second half. But missing the chances we missed and seeing our keeper drop a clanger and hit off one of our own and squeeze over the line is so fudging heartbreaking.

The fact it happened to those bindipping clams is like a dagger through the heart. The fact it helps them in their bid for the title is soul destroying.

I fudging hate football today and right now I hate having being cursed with supporting Spurs.

Lloris f...s up yet again. Gazzaniga has always done well and hasn't been done for drink drive.

Eriksen has been rubbish for months and cant even take a corner. But Poch plays him every game

Harry put straight back in for Burnley game after we had won our last 4 league games. Result - we lose 4 of our last 5 games and only got a draw after a rubbish penalty from the scum.

Poch has got too comfortable with his own little clique of players and that's why he didn't want to buy anyone...

The only plus point for me is that they of we get in the Europa I may have a chance of getting to see the new ground before I die...

I am seriously pi..ed off.

There were a lot of positives. We were excellent second half. But missing the chances we missed and seeing our keeper drop a clanger and hit off one of our own and squeeze over the line is so fudging heartbreaking.

The fact it happened to those bindipping clams is like a dagger through the heart. The fact it helps them in their bid for the title is soul destroying.

I fudging hate football today and right now I hate having being cursed with supporting Spurs.

Could not have put it better myself. Spot on

We definitely need 2 new FBs this summer. Have to say their FB's are brilliant, was like when we had Walker and Rose in top form a few years back.
Absolutely. And why we gave them license to roam in the first half (leading to their first after Hugo had given them the ball back and YET ANOTHER cross splitting the two CBs) it beyond me.

Cheer that was a balanced football match not a massacre!
So what adjective would you use (other than fisting) to sum up what happened? To me it feels like beautiful foreplay, lots of kissing, caressing, touching, mellow lighting, custard, then WHAM! There’s a first up your bum.

So not taking our chances and making errors is bottling? I thought that was just bad football. Otherwise bottling is the norm for many teams rather than being reserved for Spurs, as seems to be the narrative.
It’s a term bandied about far too much. We lost. Not good.

When it happens time after time, then I am afraid it is the very definition of bottling by a side who should be winning more of those games.

How many big mistakes is that from Hugo this season? its got to be 5 or 6 that have cost us goals and in big games as well.

Eriksen with yet another weak performance. Who was picking up Salah even before his weak header? who was picking up Firminhio who jumps between Verts and Sanchez marking nobody. I remember when we had the best defence in the league. I miss those days.

That’s Spurs all over. Anyone wonder why people call us s p u r s y? Today is the perfect example. We somehow contrive to lose a game we should have won. The number one rule is if you don’t win then at least make sure you don’t lose.

Don’t care what anyone says, we’re bottlers and Lloris is the biggest bottler of the lot. Poch needs to be ruthless and get rid of him in the summer along with Trippier, KWP, Eriksen and Lamela.

There’s still 7 games to go and we’ve got to pick ourselves up for Wednesday night but let’s be honest we’ve gone backwards in the last two seasons and we don’t deserve top 4 based on the performances so far.

Back