• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

Who was Moura having a little catch up with in the tunnel?

We need to score early to make it an interesting game. Hope we keep things tight and stay patient as well.

I'm not sure how to feel going into this one. We haven't been good against UTD, then wins up there under Sherwood and AVB were great but not a trend, Neville is right, we don't turn up at Old Trafford.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is the game that puts Jose back on track.

I'm not sure how to feel going into this one. We haven't been good against UTD, then wins up there under Sherwood and AVB were great but not a trend, Neville is right, we don't turn up at Old Trafford.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is the game that puts Jose back on track.

Said the same thing Saturday night listening to the United fans moaning on 606

Lamela out is a real kick in the nuts. I really wanted to see him get some games this season, but he's missed most of pre-season and now picked up another injury.

Back