• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

K - drop me a PM when you do and I'll sort you out

I think it allows you to play for 12 hours or something similar.

I've got an nVidia GeForce 8400M GT and it is absolutely fine though Blizzard threw me an alert on install. It's been pretty bullet proof to be honest, I'm thinking of putting the settings up a little.

What settings are you on?

My 3 year-old GT130 runs everyhing on High with no problem

One tip - turn off shadows if you're really battling - massive resource consumer. Rest you can tweak easily

Last edited:
K - drop me a PM when you do and I'll sort you out

I think it allows you to play for 12 hours or something similar.

Just looked it up
Players on Starter Edition game licenses have the following restrictions:

Act I up to the Skeleton King is available
Level 13 cap
Matchmaking available only with other Starter Edition players
No Real Money Auction House access

Not bad really

If anybody else has a guest key could they PM me please?

In the meantime I've been playing Allam Wake on the PC and I'm really enjoying it! Just completed Episode 2 (really like how theyve put it together like tv episodes and at the start of the next one you get "previously in Allan Wake"). It's very nice graphically and the gameplay is great too... Like the use of light and dark as the theme.

Just set up the Master System for me missus... ?ú20 plus 16 games weren't too bad but well worth it as shes happy ;)

156120_10150962139221282_599761281_12270453_688501479_n.jpg

does it have Flimbo's Quest pre installed ?

that was the first console i bought with my own money, after one of my birthdays :D

What's the best version of PES? I have quite a low powered PC (1.6ghz) so can't play the latest but I miss playing against my mates and don't mind players/etc being out of date.

Google "can i run it" i posted the link on this forum (maybe even this thread) a while back but i dont have it to hand as im on my phone.... Basically the site senses your system specs and tells u whether u can run certain games or not..... Has a huge list of games including PES im sure

Google "can i run it" i posted the link on this forum (maybe even this thread) a while back but i dont have it to hand as im on my phone.... Basically the site senses your system specs and tells u whether u can run certain games or not..... Has a huge list of games including PES im sure

That should be useful, cheers!

I already have PES 2009 but it doesn't run particularily well and a lot of versions of PES are just not very good.

I've plumped for PES6.

Max Payne came out Friday (no don't mean he's gay I'm on about the new game ;) *badoom tish*) also a new Resi Evil (Operation Raccoon City).

Anyone played either of these two games? I loved the Max Payne games but if I'm honest the videos for Max Payne 3 gameplay didn't exactly wow me. But I'll probably get it anyway so long as it's not a complete let down.

As for the Resi game I've not really seen anything of it so not sure if thats a goood thing or not?

Back