• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

How far along are you slags in D3?

Started Act 3 yesterday afternoon before the servers collapsed and kicked me out

reviews for MP3 say story brick, multiplayer surprisingly great.

a Max Payne game should be the other way around, also it seems they have taken out the graphic novel Noire style cut scenes, shockerama!

Started Act 3 yesterday afternoon before the servers collapsed and kicked me out

Been away all weekend so haven't finished Act I yet. I'd just finished the first basement level at Leoric's manor

Still after some sort of demo before i commit to buy... Same goes for Max Payne 3.

In the meantime I'm really getting into Alan Wake. On Episode 4 at the mo... Great game!

You can obtain a guest pass from a mate (gave one of mine to Steed Train already) or watch some youtube vids.

I would strongly recommend if you're fan of these type of games. Have you played any of the previous instalments?

I could also offer you my other guest pass if you're interested

That'd be fantastic... I've played alot of Titan Quest and also own Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. Both are dubbed as shameless D2 clones (although they are set in Greek Mythological times so hardly a clone). It's very likely I'll get the game friday on pay day but just wanted a little taster before hand if it was possible. So yeah that'd be great if you don't mind at all? I don't have many mates who own PC's and most of those who do are not (as far as I know) Diablo fans.

mate on facebook sent me this pic after I posted my pic of my mastersystem set-up... Slightly envious!!

182360_10151107621529307_561094306_13054834_1966013198_n.jpg

Turns out I already had a Battlenet login?? Didn't realise I did then remembered I trialed WoW for a day or two before deleting it.

So my BattleTag is edgey642 and my BattleTag Code is edgey642#2902 whatever that means???

Should hopefully have the game by end of this month or definately next month if funds are tight

That'd be fantastic... I've played alot of Titan Quest and also own Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. Both are dubbed as shameless D2 clones (although they are set in Greek Mythological times so hardly a clone). It's very likely I'll get the game friday on pay day but just wanted a little taster before hand if it was possible. So yeah that'd be great if you don't mind at all? I don't have many mates who own PC's and most of those who do are not (as far as I know) Diablo fans.

mate on facebook sent me this pic after I posted my pic of my mastersystem set-up... Slightly envious!!

That room reminds me of 40 year old virgin.

Edgey - have you downloaded the game yet?

Nope... Can buy a guest pass for 3 quid but im literally brassik till friday so may aswel just wait until pay day and get the full game? Unless u still got that guest pass goin mate?

Cheapest i found Diablo 3 was 33 notes... Anyone find it cheaper? Cheers

I can PM you a guest pass later today if you're keen

It's my last one!

That'd be great if you don't mind as i've got all day tomorrow due to the missus being at her mums on a wednesday and i happen to have the day off... Only real time i get on the computer tbh.

But if you want to keep hold of the pass i really dont mind... Like i said im likely to pick it up friday anyways. But if you dont mind then yeah thatd be great cheers

Back