• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I did "The Big One" last night, decent Heist.

I like that there are 2 approaches for all of them, least it adds some replay value.

Once the online side gets sorted properly we should set up some glory glory crews.

What format are you all using? I'm on xbox

I've just started the FIB missions... great fun! especially the second with the helicopters!

I want more Trevor craziness though lol....

tonight I am gonna have a bit of a random night... any fun stuff I ashould try out?

This seems to be edited well (ie not done in one take), but boy oh boy this is great!

[video=youtube;-AdrCxkpdDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AdrCxkpdDc[/video]

That guy (I'm presuming same guy?) has a gift for sticky bombs :)

Good work with the cinematic camera on them too.

Does anyone know if they are going to be producing a GTA V or GTA V Lite for an android tablet? I've tried searching but can only find out about the app that accompanies the game for android devices, rather than information on the game itself? I appreciate that a tablet is not going to have the capacity to play the full game but it would be nice to have a stripped down version to play on the move, because I rarely if ever actually fire up a console at home now, I only ever tend to play on trains, planes etc these days.

are there android versions to match the ios versions of gta3 and vice city?

if so it might happen eventually

Might get there eventually, I know you can get some GTA 3 and Vice City but they were ported long after the event. Wouldn't be holding your breath tbh.

I did that random event where you get stock market guy to the airport and he gives you a stock tip, but then couldn't connect to BAWSAQ (which I think is being killed by GTA5 OL at the moment) to buy the bloody stocks. Very annoying. Dunno why they didn't put it in LCN?

Might get there eventually, I know you can get some GTA 3 and Vice City but they were ported long after the event. Wouldn't be holding your breath tbh.

I did that random event where you get stock market guy to the airport and he gives you a stock tip, but then couldn't connect to BAWSAQ (which I think is being killed by GTA5 OL at the moment) to buy the bloody stocks. Very annoying. Dunno why they didn't put it in LCN?

Playing the stock market can net you some big money with the assassination missions from Lester.

Is the BAWSAQ actually linked to the online? that's a pain in the ****!

Can't remember as I did them a while ago but I think it varies between the two, there are some guides online about how to make the most money from them missions.

I think it's meant to be something to do with the social club, I don't know how it works exactly, something like if loads of players rob a certain store then their share price will fall etc, but why would it ever rebound? And how does that tie in with some in game dude telling me to buy shares in X, which presumably are then bound to increase, why would that happen if it's being influenced by everyone else? Makes no sense.

0330chewbacca.jpg

Last edited:
GTA V time lapse video

[video=youtube;imIkmHCo8Lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=imIkmHCo8Lw[/video]

Completed the game... well completed all the missions, kinda feel empty now knowing that it's done but I have a bit of exploring to do, fun to have before I wrap it all up. Now to have massive police chases and perhaps even play some of the missions again.... hmm...

Last edited:
Back