• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Finally got to the point of setting up for the final heist. Gone through the whole of the game without reading spoilers anywhere until now. Why did I do it? ](*,)

Finally got to the point of setting up for the final heist. Gone through the whole of the game without reading spoilers anywhere until now. Why did I do it? ](*,)

Damn! You were so close..why did you read the spoilers? To find out about the mission?

Because i'm an idiot.

Saw a post elsewhere that said "massive final heist spoiler". I clicked on it hoping it wouldn't give anything away despite the warning.

Last edited:
Because i'm an idiot.

Saw a post elsewhere that said "massive final heist spoiler". I clicked on it hoping it wouldn't give anything away despite the warning.

****! I know how easy it is though, especially when it's late at night and so you're thinking less. Just play it out and enjoy what the game offered. There is still fun to be had.

Steam has a decent deal this weekend on a few titles. Bioshock Infinite is 66% off. £11.89 and you can purchase the first two games for £3.50 each. As of writing this 7hrs to purchase.

If you want to make proper money, fill in the personality quiz thing on the Epsilon cult thingys in-game website. It triggers a series of, at times cretinous, missions but there is at least a pay off at the end.

If you want to make proper money, fill in the personality quiz thing on the Epsilon cult thingys in-game website. It triggers a series of, at times cretinous, missions but there is at least a pay off at the end.

Some of those missions are truly ********!

I am not bothered about getting money quick, It seems to give me good money pretty quickly compared to IV....

Ill have a look into it, as I want to see what the game offers before this hiest

Back