• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I'm taking my time on this. Doing a mission then taking time to explore and do other stuff.

I've had it since it came out and played maybe an hour or two a night but I've only just got to Trevor!

I did Trevor's first mission yesterday. He sure is crazy. No rush to complete it. Just so much to do.

against my better judgement... i bought it.
been playing it awhile. enjoying it a lot more than i expected to. still have quite a few gripes with it, similar to some posted on here. blue icons are missions for michael, orange for trevor and green for franklin btw.

Trevor is awesome! I have just blown the **** out of loads of gangs and done the flying mission... BRILLIANT fun

Is the west coast customs marker a mission? I cant seem to activate it

Trevor is awesome! I have just blown the **** out of loads of gangs and done the flying mission... BRILLIANT fun

Is the west coast customs marker a mission? I cant seem to activate it

You go into the garage to activate the custom car mode, you may be able to buy it which might open up from managerial missions for it too though I haven't played around with that part of the game yet.

Did the submarine heist last night, that was annoying.

played Battlefield 4 yesterday at eurogamer. it was playing on the xbox one and was simply fantastic, the best battlefield experience i have had

I've probably played for around 12 hours, but still haven't gotten to Trevor. Absolutely loving this game! So much to do and explore and whatnot. Skydiving is crazy. :)

The very first thing I did was a sky dive off the mountain and was terrible at it. Gave it another go yesterday and couldn't remember how to open the parachute. It didn't end very well.

Completed all the missions. A little too easy really, don't think it took me more than 3 attempts to do any of them. Managing to steal the fighter jet felt more of an accomplishment.

The very first thing I did was a sky dive off the mountain and was terrible at it. Gave it another go yesterday and couldn't remember how to open the parachute. It didn't end very well.
Does that need unlocking via a mission, or Flight School or something? Not had to do that yet.

That third heist.. oh my GHod.
Was that the FIB one on your play through?

Last edited:
Does that need unlocking via a mission, or Flight School or something? Not had to do that yet.

Was that the FIB one on your play through?

I think it might be in a mission at some point (I'm not there yet if it is) but there is a parachute where the cable car stop is at the top of the mountain if you just want to have a go!

I just headed straight for the mountain, went up in the cable car and the parachute was sat on the side.

havent played it or had the urge to play it since I completed it.

That's why you shouldn't complete the story straight away.. there's probably a ton of stuff you'll never enjoy because it's easy to lose the will to play once the main story is complete.. you've probably only experienced about 20% of the game

That's why you shouldn't complete the story straight away.. there's probably a ton of stuff you'll never enjoy because it's easy to lose the will to play once the main story is complete.. you've probably only experienced about 20% of the game

just get bored driving around. for most of the missions, I took cabs.

Half the fun for me was driving around and enjoying the view. Tomorrow, the online portion of the game will be active though, so I know I'll be spending some time with that as long as the BF4 beta.

Half the fun for me was driving around and enjoying the view. Tomorrow, the online portion of the game will be active though, so I know I'll be spending some time with that as long as the BF4 beta.

How will the online work?

Are you on your own or in teams and stuff? And if it is teams for heists or whatever do you need headsets and all that jazz?

I doubt that I'll play the game online. I'm very much about enjoying the game my way. That's the same for any game, I don't like using the headset and prefer to go my own way. Yes, I'm the Leroy Jenkins of the online gaming World.

I do my own thing and care only for personal glory, which does encompass the success of the team as that reflects on me.

Plus, sounds like the online game is to be another of those where people pay good money to have GTA$ so no thanks. I've paid my money towards the game in the purchase price, that's it.

Back